Closed Thread
Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM: great sleeping from Vale.

Smurfy: they always check just to be on the safe side. Good luck for the appt

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks FTM. I know she's still so little and young. I should probably just be happy she's doing all the right things. Sleep will come eventually. You'd have to be very happy with Vale sleeping that long!!

Ava gained a further 500g in a fortnight and grew 1.2cm. She's been a cranky pants this afternoon and only just fallen asleep next to me in our bed. It's DHs bday and we were going to go out for dinner... we'll see.

Lil Smurfy maybe it's just a precaution to have the paed check her over. Hopefully it's nothing to be concerned about.

I spoke to soon Ava is wide awake again... Grrr. Maybe she'll sleep well tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy sounds like an over reaction as 300gms in 2 weeks is good. V has only put on 200 gms in a month but apparently it slows down at this point. Hope all goes well with the pead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋Hey everyone, hope your all ok and doing well😊

Thanks for all thinking of me and sending me well wishes. I'm getting better been resting lots and sleeping lots when Lucas does coz I have been waking him up every 3hours to feed like drs and ABA suggested. So nothing to really report.

Smurfy: hope all went well tonight with pead. I'm sure the nurse was just being a drama queen. Glad sienna had a nice big sleep for you last night hopefull she continues this.

Maybee: hope you ended up going out and little miss Ava was good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy how did you go? Thinking of you. I don't know much about weigh ins but do know bf bubs often gain slower.

Loony mastitis ouch, glad you are feeling a bit better

Maybe - are you struggling with the waking up? Or falling back asleep. The first feed Tate dropped was the 11pm one, what time does Ava wake if you don't give her one? When I wanted him Togo longer I tried resettling rather than feeding, worked well but Tate is a good few weeks older.

Eko how are you going with work!

Choccie hmmm hope axel feels better soon. We were told 4 months at mothers group for wind problems to settle down. Hope you are able to take it a bit easier with MIL staying.

Ftm vale is growing so quick. Hope wonder week goes well.

Toni yay for introducing dairy again. You are a very good mummy- I can completely understand missing the tear thing. I would have had no idea.

Lil petal hope you and Eli are doing well.

Wave anyone u I have missed
    Last edited by SageS; 13-08-2013 at 21:31.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ! Sorry im so far behind, made it to bed before midnight tonight so thought I would catch up on the personals! I'm on my phone so will have to do individual posts as my memory is frazzled!!!

Afm - We went to health nurse today and everything seems normalish, just have a very windy baby which by 20 weeks he will be out of hopefully and I suppose it's already been 11 weeks (from 3 weeks old) of unsettled ness so what's another 6 weeks until then lol!! Not really that funny though!
    At 13 weeks he weighed in at 7.2kgs and 61cms long so completely normal, maybe a little chubby haha. Apparently the fussing of the milk and not wanting to feed is due to him now noticing everything and being more alert. She suggested feeding in a quite room with no distractions until it passes, extremely difficult with a 3.5yr old!!!!
    She also gave a me a referral for the pead just to double check the flappy airway and reflux is under control!
    Last edited by Chocciequeen; 14-08-2013 at 01:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sage - thanks it has been great help with MIL here, especially while DH is away. Day time is fine, night time After a bath is the worst with the screaming from wind pain, sometime I spend an hour trying to get extra wind up while he is crying :/... Here's hoping 4 months is a turning point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Sounds like a wonder week. Vale is exactly the same. A struggle to get her to take 100mls and she's constantly falling asleep. It'll pass
    I just changed her to s26 gold AR and she's eating more now. It's like she went off the karicare ..
    Interesting!!! I also considered putting him back on the s26 but health nurse said today that 25% Of babies have constipation and wind problems on it so I'm going to stay away from it until he can sort his wind problems as it just made it worse, plus he would always do little speed everywhere on it!
    Hope vale settles down soon, this refusing to feed is so frustrating!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure who posted about it now but I put axle to sleep in his cot for day sleeps, it's good to get them used to sleeping in different environments otherwise they start to freak out in new places and never go to sleep!

Ok sorry for those I have missed... Eyelids are starting to close and it's 11.52pm... Time for some ready hopefully

Thanks
    Reviews
    We didn't end up going out but had Indian takeaway at home and my parents and niece came over. DH didn't mind too much he had a few beers at home anyhow.

Sage I think it's falling back to sleep that's the problem. By the time we've fed, burped and changed I'm wide awake and then I normally wait until Ava is asleep or settled. She fusses around not crying just murmurs, squirms, grunts etc. To be honest I haven't just let her sleep without waking her for the dream feed. We were going to try it tonight but she woke at 9pm, fed her, she stayed up for a bit cuddling my parents and them went to bed around 11pm and woke at 1:45am hungry. I'd try resettling her but she is looking and sounding ravenous. We'll be interesting to see what time she wakes next.