Closed Thread
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie hopefully axle will be better for you very soon!!

Tyler last night had 2x 5hr sleep but Abby did not follow suit she was still up every 3 hrs I wish they did things similar but they seriously seem like polar opposites!! It's crazy how different they are not only physical but emotional as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy: Enjoy spending time with your mum. Hope the appt went well.

Loony: Hope the antibiotics help, mastitis sucks.

Choccie: you are right these babies are hard work. Hope Axle's wind sorts itself soon.

Nila: Yay for Tyler sleeping, pity Abby didn't follow his lead.

AFM: Pead appt this morning went well. River is now 56cm and weighs 4395g so has grown a bit. The murmur is apparently harder to hear now so that's a good sign. Apparently her milk intolerance is only mild so I can start trying to have a little dairy (milk in a cuppa etc) in a few weeks and see how she reacts and keep trying periodically until she doesn't react. Her screaming with her poop and farts is colic
    I have put River to bed in her basinette in our room for the first time tonight and am just sitting looking at the monitor waiting to hear her and stressing out that something is wrong but don't want to go in and wake her haha.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looney glad the bday parties weren't too bad and you managed with feeding Lucas. Wow DS1 slept all night, I'll have that please. Toying with the idea if implementing SOS routine for 6-8wjs, even if its loosely. Ava waking at 2 and 5am is ok but if I can get her sleeping through that would be great. Sorry to hear you have mastitis - get onto those antibiotics and look after yourself.

Eko how was your first day back at work? Hope you and Flynn coped ok

Lil Smurfy how did your ob apt go. Enjoy so ending time with your mum

Choccie I hope Axle settles soon. Could his fussy on the bottle be wind, wonder week/growth spurt? Hope you manage ok without DH

Nila great sleep from Tyler. Pity Abby didn't do the same. I'm sure them being so different is challenging. Hope for your sake they get into a routine soon

Toni glad Rivers apt went well. She's growing and yay for being able to have dairy again soon. I'm paranoid when Ava is in our room and we're in the lounge room. It's only about 10m from us but we still have the monitor on. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Battery about to die so I'll post more later...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Hi ladies!! Sorry I have been mia... In laws have been here, MIL is still here, hubby flew to Perth last night for a course for 3 days and Axle is once again going me grief!
    Here I was waiting for this magic 12 weeks to come and him to be able to sort his wind problems out... Which has come and gone by a week and he is still struggling! We ha some success but now we are going backwards again, he is refusing to feed and I'm lucky to get 100mls in him, it's like he wants his bottle but starts sucking and pulls his head away or put his head into my chest to get away from it, but then cries cause he wants it, by god it is frustrating and I'm at my wits end on what to try next!!! He did get a bit of dd cold which has not helped the night time sleeping. Durin the day he is ready to go back to bed after only being awake an hour!! Far out babies are hard lol
    Sounds like a wonder week. Vale is exactly the same. A struggle to get her to take 100mls and she's constantly falling asleep. It'll pass
    I just changed her to s26 gold AR and she's eating more now. It's like she went off the karicare ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Choccie, I hope Axle is better soon and starts feeding better.

Nila, that's great that Tyler sleeps well. It's a shame Abby doesn't do the same

Toni, I'm glad the appointment went well. And yay for being able to introduce a bit of dairy back in. How did she sleep? Where was she sleeping?

AFM, ob check up went well. I'm nice and healthy and recovering well. She wants me to start expressing an hour after a feed, instead of immediately after. I've got a prescription for the mini pill. Sienna slept from 11 - 5:30 last night. I'm feeding her now and hoping we'll get some more sleep. I've got to take her to get weighed today. Hoping she's past her birth weight.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 13-08-2013 at 06:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee: yes that's the same only 10m away but freaking out. Even sent DP in to speak so I could double check the monitor was working LOL. Hope you and Ava are well.

Smurfy: glad your appointment went well. Hope that the weigh goes well today and Sienna is past her birth weight :-)

River was in our room in her basinette where she normally sleeps. Its just normally she stays in the lounge with us until we go to bed. I missed her in there. She slept from 715pm through to 245am with a dream feed at 1045pm. Then slept from 3am until 645am. Had a feed and play for a bit then nodded off again at 730. Great night

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like a good night, Toni. We always keep Sienna in the lounge room with us, until we go to bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha Toni, I make DH talk through monitor too. We have been discussing putting her in her cot for a day sleep. Won't be too long before she's outgrown her bassinet but that means sleeping in her own room 😞
    Glad you had a good night! Ava went to bed at 7:15 dream fed her at 10:15 and she woke at 1:50 and 5:30 for feeds. I hate the short stints of sleep.

Lil Smurfy glad your ob apt went well. Are you expressing after every feed to top Sienna up? Why did your ob tell you to wait an hour? Great sleep from Sienna!! Good luck with weigh in, keep us updated. Ava gets weighed today too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybee I hope Ava starts sleeping a little longer for you soon. She's still teeny so I guess she needs her food but how frustrating when you need sleep huh?

Toni great sleeps by River! Well done With the colic I used Brauers Colic relief and it worked wonder for Vale when she was a few weeks old.

Lil Smurfy that was a good sleep by Sienna. Yayyyyy! Glad you're recovering well hun. How did her weigh in go?

Nila I hope the twins get in sync with their sleeps for you.

Loony hope your mastitis is better!

Hi Eko, Choccie and forgive me but anyone I've missed

V is going through her 12 week wonder week so she's quiet and less hungry and sleeping lots. When she's awake though she's plenty alert and always trying to yell/shriek! It's very cute
    She's also finally sleeping from 9:39-6 so a very happy mumma here

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM, Vale is sleeping so well.

Maybee, I'm expressing after my day feeds. Ob said to wait an hour, cos when I express straight after, I only get 10-20 mls, if I wait an hour I get 40-60 mls.

The weigh in didn't go so great. She only gained 60g since last Thursday (190g since Tuesday last week). Nurse got worried and called the pediatrician. We have to take her to see him tonight. It seems like an over reaction, we've been home from hospital for 2 weeks and she's gained 300g, I don't think that is that bad.