Closed Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope you got some sleep Smurfy.

I think River is missing her dad, she has been so unsettled last few days.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    DH left for work at 1:30. Since then, Sienna has only slept for 2 hours. I'm going just a little nuts now. I've fed her so much, she couldn't possibly be hungry. My mum downloaded classical music for babies onto my phone. I've got that playing in the hope that she'll fall asleep. Can't wait for DH to get home
    Do you have a sling/carrier? On days like that we use the ergo and go for a walk or just wander around the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Sage going out with everyone is a little bit of a challenge specially when ds1 doesn't feel like walking!! When I go to drop off and pick up ds1 at kindy I have one baby and ds2 (2yr old) and I carry the other baby in my ergo while ds1 walks
    I haven't actually gone out to the mall with everyone by myself yet as It would completely stress me out. Things like the supermarket I either wait for dh to have a day off of I order online which has causes a little bit of an issue cause now I'm a little addicted to online shopping haha!! I am so glad supermarket can now be delivered
    Super mum is all I have to say! Those kinder drop offs sound hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy I do hope sienna gets settled and sleeps better...I'm still waiting for the twins to sleep for longer than 3 hours

Toni oh poor little river

Sage the drop offs are very hard I need to start getting everyone ready almost an hour before and that's because I already have all of Noah's things ready to go!!

The twins have been really unsettled as usual they like to take turns yesterday was Tyler and today it seems like it will be Abby's turn...hubby because of work has been really impatient he is driving me crazy he keeps yelling and cursing at the kids, I'm not sure how much longer of this I can really take I know he is doing long shifts but come on there is no need to yell at the people who have nothing to do with your stress at work!!!! Also the problem is he still plans on staying at this job for the next 5 years which his boss is one of those that promises everything but in the end done nothing and its been like this for the past 2 years his job is seriously ruining our marriage
    The twins have their 6 weeks check today which I am looking forward to see how much they have grown

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Do you have a sling/carrier? On days like that we use the ergo and go for a walk or just wander around the house.
    I never thought of that. We've got a carrier, but I've never even taken it out of the box. I might have to do that.

She was still awake when DH got home, so I handed her over and went to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Smurfy I do hope sienna gets settled and sleeps better...I'm still waiting for the twins to sleep for longer than 3 hours

Toni oh poor little river

Sage the drop offs are very hard I need to start getting everyone ready almost an hour before and that's because I already have all of Noah's things ready to go!!

The twins have been really unsettled as usual they like to take turns yesterday was Tyler and today it seems like it will be Abby's turn...hubby because of work has been really impatient he is driving me crazy he keeps yelling and cursing at the kids, I'm not sure how much longer of this I can really take I know he is doing long shifts but come on there is no need to yell at the people who have nothing to do with your stress at work!!!! Also the problem is he still plans on staying at this job for the next 5 years which his boss is one of those that promises everything but in the end done nothing and its been like this for the past 2 years his job is seriously ruining our marriage
    The twins have their 6 weeks check today which I am looking forward to see how much they have grown
    You definitely sound like you have your hands full. I hope Abby settles for you today.

Does DH realise that he's being unfair by getting impatient with his family? Maybe you need to talk to him about his job and the concerns you have that it is ruining your marriage. I hope things improve soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila I hope Abby isn't to unsettled. I agree you may need to talk to your hubby.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies! I am still here! Just been really busy
    Valentina is 12 weeks today! Holy smokes!!
    Ill come back for personals but for now, great big hugs to all you lovely mumma's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Nila. Drop offs must be difficult. I admire you for doing everything for your kids, it cant be easy. I agree with the other girls, you might have to talk to DH about your concerns especially if he plans staying there for 5years and its affecting your marriage and his relationship with his kids.

Sage that's a great idea to use the carrier or sling when bubs is unsettled. I have a baby bjorn and a sling I just need to work out how to use them and on my own!

I think babies sense when their dads aren't around. Hope River and Sienna are more settled today.

Scary moment at 5am this morning. Ava threw up everywhere in her bassinet. I flew out of bed so quickly. I tend not to go to sleep until I know she is settled.I worry that I wouldn't have heard her if she'd been in her own room through the monitor. She's just thrown up more after this feed. Not sure what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - wow 12 weeks already! That's gone quickly.