Closed Thread
Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Choccie I think that sounds like his head control is pretty good. I would keep persisting as he will need to be on his tummy to roll, crawl etc. just don't stress how long it is for. And keep up the other things. Loony may know more about it though!
    You said it sage. He only really needs the tummy time to help with some development like crawling➡starting to pull up on furniture ➡walking along holding onto furniture➡independent walking. So as sage said I would just keep trying day in day out and he will gradually get used to it. That's why it's good for you to be down on floor with him interacting for his reassurance and security that way hopefully you will be able to distract him enough for a few seconds. Good luck all you can do is try and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone is well. Just have a question I hope J might know the answer to, if you are a big dairy consumer and suddenly cut it completely from your diet can you get physical withdrawal symptoms?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all! Quick one from me, I'm a bit braindead.

Turns out that the baby cereal didn't really do anything when it came to getting Flynn to sleep longer. I think that must have been a random occurrence because he's back to sleeping poorly.
    I had a friend recommend taking him to an osteo because her little guy had the same sleeping pattern and after an osteo visit he's now sleeping through. It might not work but we'll see what happens.

So as a result of that at the moment I'm back to waking up every hour to two hours. I suspect it's also a big part of being in that wonderful 4 month old sleep regression/growth spurt phase so there's probably not a lot that can fix it but at least a nice massage might help him to feel better. I know it would for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone doing good!
    We had another very unsettled night the twins only went to sleep at 930 to which they woke up at 12 then at 2 then at 5 omg this is rough The lack of sleep is finally getting to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi, we had a rough night too. Sienna was awake from 10:30 to 3:00. Our heater broke yesterday, hubby went and bought another one, but we didn't check that it worked, and it turns out it didn't. I think she was cold. She was well wrapped and had heaps of blankets, but she wouldn't keep her arms wrapped.

Nila, I don't know how you cope with twins.

Today is going to be interesting. My brother, his wife and their 6 kids are visiting. My dad and his wife are over from interstate so decided they'd come too. My mum decided she didn't want to miss out, so invited herself. Dad and mum don't get along, but mum decided to do what she wanted instead of what was best for my sanity. I just want to go out and leave them all to it.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 03-08-2013 at 11:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi, we had a rough night too. Sienna was awake from 10:30 to 3:00. Our heater broke yesterday, hubby went and bought another one, but we didn't check that it worked, and it turns out it didn't. I think she was cold. She was well wrapped and had heaps of blankets, but she wouldn't keep her arms wrapped.

Nila, I don't know how you cope with twins.

Today is going to be interesting. My brother, his wife and their 6 kids are visiting. My dad and his wife are over from interstate so decided they'd come too. My mum decided she didn't want to miss out, so invited herself. Dad and mum don't get along, but mum decided to do what she wanted instead of what was best for my sanity. I just want to go out and leave them all to it.
    How did you go smurfy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It went pretty well. My dad and his wife were actually friendly towards mum, which made it easier. My 6 nieces and nephews were running amok and were so loud. Not a very relaxing day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it went well Smurfy. Hope tomorrow is more relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Hi all, hope everyone is well. Just have a question I hope J might know the answer to, if you are a big dairy consumer and suddenly cut it completely from your diet can you get physical withdrawal symptoms?

Toni I have no idea. Sorry. How's the dairy free diet going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    It went pretty well. My dad and his wife were actually friendly towards mum, which made it easier. My 6 nieces and nephews were running amok and were so loud. Not a very relaxing day.
    Wow Smurfy total invasion of ppl. Glad it went as well as it could have been.