Closed Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - not sure if the formula is making much difference, he farts now and his poos are like mustard lol, that's about the only difference! Still lots of burps, maybe not as many as before but is that because I worked to get rid of the build up of wind? Who would know!
    I am awaiting the dr browns bottles in the post so I hope they hurry up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Choccie, I'll make sure I post pics in both threads :-). Thanks for the info on dream feeding.

Maybee, 4 weeks already, that's gone fast.

Loony, welcome! Congrats on the birth of Lucas. He's gorgeous.

AFM, my milk is in and breast feeding seems to be going well. I'm expressing after day time feeds, but decided not to after night feeds.
    Last night seemed better, even though she was awake a lot. She slept for 3.5 hours, was awake for 3.5 hours, then slept 4.5 hours (when I woke her). I think we coped better cos we got a bit of sleep before she started her restlessness.

How often should they poo? She was going every feed, but since being home, hasn't gone at all.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 31-07-2013 at 12:59.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A couple of pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's gorgeous lil smurfy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilsmurfy breastfed bubs can go anywhere from every feed to every two weeks. Are you still topping up with formula? I think this changes how often. Hope she settles overnight now your milk is in. Tate's unsettled period is now during the mid evening but took a few weeks to move from middle of the night to day time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I've got expressed milk, we top up with that, otherwise she has formula, but only about 20ml

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee: River is better today thanks for asking. How is Ava today? How did visiting work and the fire station go? Wow Ava is heavier than River, how long is she?

FTM: I agree that its hard to fit everything in, its crazy how much time you spend on babies lol. Vale is just so adorable though you would want to spend heaps of time with her.

Eko: Glad you had a bit more sleep, hope the baby cereal continues to work with Flynn. I hope DH actually does help out when you return to work.

Choccie: Glad netball went well. Strange when they sometimes don't have the normal amount in their feeds isn't it. I couldn't do a dream feed with River, she sleeps with her tongue up which is the same issue I have with getting her on the boob haha.

FelH: I hope the 1 day session helps out. 5 nights is a lot. How did your 6w check go?

Lil Smurfy: Glad you are home from hospital. Hope that your nights improve. River still has every 2nd or 3rd night where she will scream for hours with no obvious reason. Glad your milk is in and feeding is going well. No idea on the pooing. It can be up to a couple of weeks apparently with BF babies. She should go every few days if she has formula. She really is gorgeous.

Nila: Sorry your hubby isn't more willing to help

SageS: hope the expressing worked well for you.

Loony: Welcome to the babies thread I will add your name to the front post. Lucas is so cute! Hope all is going well.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM: River had a horrible night on Monday night so didn't get on to post. Better night last night and an ok day today. Have my 6wk check tomorrow so hope that goes well. DP goes away for a week on Monday, his first time away since River was born

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, I hope River sleeps better tonight. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. That must be hard having DH going away. I hope the time goes quickly, and River is a little angel while he's away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni - funny enough I think all babies sleep with their tongue up!! I just flop Axle's down with the teat of the bottle or my finger! It doesn't bother them at all.
    Hope she has a better sleep tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Toni - funny enough I think all babies sleep with their tongue up!! I just flop Axle's down with the teat of the bottle or my finger! It doesn't bother them at all.
    Hope she has a better sleep tonight
    Really? How interesting. She wakes up if I try and move hers, I just feed her when she wakes, I'm used to it now.