Closed Thread
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie good luck at netball! Sounds like you have a great weekend coming up. Enjoy getting out without the kids!!

Toni awesome night of sleep from River. You must have felt great after a full nights sleep. Yay for River being 4kg now.

How is everyone else going?

We have our maternal health nurse apt tomorrow and Ava gets weighed. Will be curious to see how much she has gained, she is filling out her clothes a little more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Maybe we don't use a bf pillow but my little man isn't so little. He was just under 4kg when born and is now over 5.6kg so just cradles in my lap now. I think if he was littler would have been helpful. Yay for awesome sleep.

Choccie sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. Good luck at netball. I'm still a few weeks off being able to return to sport.

Lilsmurfy Hope you are going ok. Topping up and expressing sounds tiring.

Toni do you have to sterilize bottles for ebm? I need to learn to express for relief but have no idea what you do. Hope river is doing well.

Ftm how's vale sleeping? Is it still improving?

Thanks
    Reviews
    J we are so lucky to have you in our group!

Ekos hope the throat gets sorted sounds like there is something going on.

Afm we had mothers group today. Ladies are nice and bubs are cute. Little man did a big 7 hour sleep last night too! Was awesome except for engorgemebt. Hopw everyone is well
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee: hope appt goes well tomorrow.

Sage: I was told not to sterilise the bottled but to rinse in hot water, wash with detergent in hot water then rinse again. I do that followed by sitting them in boiling water.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so envious of all you girls getting a long stretch of sleep I wish the twins would give hubby and I a little bit of a sleep!!

Explain to me why is it that when men say to anyone that they are helping with the night feed people automatically ask how are you doing as if its anything different to what women do!! Arrh it just really ****es me off cause dh told his mom today that he helps me feed the twins, as its much faster both of us doing it then only one, and she asks him how he is feeling as if its a huge sacrifice I know he works and sometimes long hours but I can't sleep during the day either and I have the added pressure of 4 under 5 at home so I'm sorry what about me! Can you tell I dislike my mother in law much haha

Sage I'm glad you had a good time at the mothers group I always wanted to go to one but kept forgetting so now too late

Toni yay for river reaching the 4kgs mark remind me how big was she born?

Choccie how good of your mil taking care of the kiddies so you can have some adult fun!! Hope netball was good and not too many aches and pains !

The twins are doing well tonight I had all four wanting my attention that was a very stressful couple of hours!! I wanna get them properly weighed but allo have at the moment is my normal scales and according to that Tyler is 3.3kgs and Abby is 3.1kgs both clothed and after a feed but we are getting there they are now moving from their 5 0s to 4 0s so I was off shopping for Abby as I have lots of hand me downs for tyty but not for Abby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila: that would be very frustrating. I hope you are doing ok. Sounds like the twins are growing nicely. Yay for shopping for Abby, its fun shopping for little girls, I got some overalls off pumpkin patch online sale so River can go down the shed with her dad hehe.
    River was born 2910g

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Nila: that would be very frustrating. I hope you are doing ok. Sounds like the twins are growing nicely. Yay for shopping for Abby, its fun shopping for little girls, I got some overalls off pumpkin patch online sale so River can go down the shed with her dad hehe.
    River was born 2910g

Hayden was born on the same day as River and also weighed 2910g! Coincidence!..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so jealous of everyone getting sleep lol. We have been pulling all nighters here as Hayden screams most of the night I'm taking him to possum cottage to try and sort him out! If that doesn't work we will be going to karitane or tresillian. I'm so tired and getting desperate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I'm so jealous of everyone getting sleep lol. We have been pulling all nighters here as Hayden screams most of the night I'm taking him to possum cottage to try and sort him out! If that doesn't work we will be going to karitane or tresillian. I'm so tired and getting desperate.
    What are karitane and tresillian? We are having an all nighter tonight, her belly hurts :-( hope Hayden starts sleeping better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sage. Ava is still little bit she is getting heavier and I get a sore shoulder and back from holding her. I'm bidding on a milk bar bf pillow on eBay as I don't want to pay $70 for one!
    Glad that you enjoyed mothers group, I'm looking forward to mine whenever it happens. Awesome stretch of sleep! How different do you feel too?! The engorgement is no good though

Thanks Toni. How is River going?

Nila yes it's a big deal for dad who has to work the next day to help through the night. Um not sure why exactly though! I don't have this problem with my DH or mil but I do have a precious brother in law. You have a hard day ahead of you too and why shouldn't they help! Sounds like the twins are doing really well. Clothes shopping for girls is fun, I could go silly but we have so many clothes already.

Fel I'm sorry that Hayden is so unsettled of a night. What are those places you mentioned, is it like a sleep school? I hope it helps

FTM how is the exercise and healthy eating going? How is the gorgeous Valentina going?

Choccie how is Axle going on new formula now?

J how is Lucy going?

We had another stretch of sleep from 11pm until 6am. I could get use to it! Off to get weighed and visit DHs fire station and my work today.