Closed Thread
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I make it up as I go as it thickens if you let it sit
    I tried this time round but the thickness seems to be the same once warmed up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I tried this time round but the thickness seems to be the same once warmed up!!
    Oh really? I thought the longer it sits there the thicker it gets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Oh really? I thought the longer it sits there the thicker it gets.
    Nope not at all! It got to the same thickness as I was shaking it to mix! And funny enough axle can't drink as much as on the other formula so it must be thicker all round! He is taking between 140-180.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay! I finally have the chance to do some personals! I'm only going to go back a couple of pages because I've missed so much I'll never catch up haha.

FTM - I feel your pain, when I had the post baby bleed it seemed to go on forever. Now that it's over I'm so grateful although strangely enough recently I've been looking forward to AF showing up again. I guess it's just my way of thinking that my body will be back to normal. Weird, aren't I? Lol.

ToniS - I'm sorry River has been unsettled, it's so painful when they're unsettled in that late evening/early morning period. I find that the hardest time because that's when I would normally be getting my good REM sleep in.

Nila - Yay for showering! Hahahaha! And getting a nap in... Wow, you must feel great

J37 - Little Lucy is just gorgeous I'm glad she took to her immunisations ok. Flynn had a big scream when he had his 2 month ones, he's due for his 4 month ones now. But Toby had his 4yo immunisations the same day and said "Oh, it's just like a sharp bug bite!" and grinned. What a little trooper.
    I'm going to shamelessly plug you for medical curiosity*chuckle*. I've had a sore throat for the last three months. No other symptoms at all. I've been pretty darn tired but with a bub that's to be expected. But no cough, no sneezing, no headaches, no appetite decrease, no fever... Nothing! But my throat feels like it's bruised along the whole length.
    My glands feel slightly swollen in my throat as well, and they go up and down. I went and saw my doc about it and he did a throat swab and said that my thyroid results were fine, and that everything else was normal in my bloods except for a slightly lowered white blood cell count.
    He said that was normal after a virus and that he'd check again in 6 weeks to make sure that they've gone back up. But here's the kicker. My throat has been the same level of sore for three months now. It's been sorer in the last couple of days but it comes and goes in strength. If I HAD a virus and it was gone shouldn't the pain be reducing, not getting worse again? Arg! I have no idea what's going on and apparently neither does my doctor but unfortunately because of where I work there's no way for me to get a second opinion or ask for another doctor's intervention. So if you have any ideas of things I could ask him to check for that'd be awesome!

AFM The whole permanently sore throat thing is starting to get to me. Every time I go to exercise again I can't seem to muster the energy and having a sore throat tends to make me feel run down.
    Flynn is growing like mad, it's amazing how he seems to grow almost in front of our eyes. He's still waking every 2 hours to feed, I'm hoping that settles down soon because I don't know how I'll go waking up that often to feed him and being back at work. Ugh. *chuckle*.
    I've seen the pics of your beautiful babies and strangely enough, they make me clucky even though I have a 4 month old . Glutton for punishment, I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko that's weird about your throat I do it gets better at some point!! And sometimes I look at my babies and think I could do this again so your not alone haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Eko that's weird about your throat I do it gets better at some point!! And sometimes I look at my babies and think I could do this again so your not alone haha
    Nila ur crazy if you think that lol!! I couldn't twins and my toddler, god she does my head in! Girls I tell ya! Attitude to the max!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko I hope you find something wrong with ur throat it would be rather frustrating that's for sure! Answers and resolutions would be great!
    I don't know how you do the two hourly feeds! Is that all day all night?
    I struggle staying awake until 10.30pm just to do the dream feed and he sleeps through! I would die 2hrly lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    J: glad you got your phone sorted so you can post more pics :-)

Eko: hope you get your throat sorted soon. I'm another one that can happily say I'd like to do all this again, even if River is unsettled.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    River all dressed up

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni that is a very cute outfit!!

Choccie don't get me wrong the boys drive me nuts as well. with the boys it's not attitude it's more of aggression and boys stuff like "play" fighting with each other and mainly the not listening!!