Closed Thread
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just jumping in quickly while I have a spare few mins!
    Axle started on the new formula yesterday and so far so good! He hasn't spewed any of it up at all which is a massive improvement from the other and he also farted half the night!!! I wouldn't even be able to tell u the last time I heard him fart!
    He doesn't burp anywhere near as much on this formula, FTM how many burps would u get with vale?
    I can only stop axle once in a bottle to burp around the 100ml mark otherwise he screams, little pig, and doesn't burp anyways, he will then burp again at the end of the bottle and I'm lucky if I get one more before he goes to bed... He had never ending burps on the other formula!
    Does this mean its better or his belly or worse? Lol god I have no idea!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sage,
    Sorry for late reply.
    Is the Caesar wound clean, dry and free from any exudate (ooze or pus)? It should not be red or "angry-looking". If it is, it may be a wound infection causing discomfort.
    Don't under-estimate the surgical significance of a Caesarian; it is major abdominal surgery, and there are 4 layers of tissue that need to heal, plus the uterus itself. This will take time. However, if you are lifting heavy objects or putting strain on your abdominals (so yes, "over-doing" it), then you will get an increase in discomfort.
    Regular paracetamol and diclofenac (Voltaren) will help with the post-Caesar pain.
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cannot see or post photos on this App anymore. Anyone know how to fix this?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM great sleep from Valentina. Happy 10weeks. Wow that's gone quickly! Gorgeous little girl you have. Love her outfits. I'll follow your diary, keep up the good work!

Toni happy 5 weeks for River! She's a little cutey

Choccie great to hear that the new formula is doing wonders for Axle and making him fart. I don't know what the less burping means, maybe it's a good thing particularly if his not in as much pain...?

I had heavy bleeding for approx a week and a half. Then lighter and now it's almost gone but I don't chance not wearing a pad

AFM I have a severe cracked left nipple again!!! It's too painful to feed from. I called the ABA hotline and they advised me to stop feeding from sore side and express instead. They advised that I get back to feeding as soon as I feel ready. So now I'm feeding on the right and then having to feed ebm in a bottle as well. I'm trying to get a stock pile to see us through the night. I'm only getting approx 40ml and hoping its enough. Hoping the cracked nipple heals ok and we can get back on track with bf. I just feel like I take 2 steps forward, 3 steps back with bf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I cannot see or post photos on this App anymore. Anyone know how to fix this?
    J.

J try deleting the app and reinstalling it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi Ladies, it's my turn to join you here.

Sienna Elise was born yesterday at 5:37pm after an induction and 4.5 hr labour. 8lb 2oz and 51cm long. We are both doing great. Feeding is a struggle at the moment, but we'll get there. I must say I'm already sick of the bleeding.
    Yay congrats she's gorgeous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 5 weeks little river and happy 10 weeks little vale!!! Abigail and Tyler are officially one month old I can't believe it's been a month already!!

Choccie glad axle seems better on the new formula, what formula is he on?

Ftm are you ttc again?

Maybee hopefully your nipple gets better soon!

Toni I have days like that I do hope tonight is better

Lil smurfy again congrats!! And yes the bleeding sucks specially after such a long time without it! With saying that I didn't bleed that heavy and I was expecting much worst

J try deleting the app and uploading it again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila I have moved him onto karicare reflux instead of s26 reflux.
    I'm unsure if he is more comfortable or not, this afternoon he was sooky while drinking his bottle, sooking with the teat in his mouth for no reason... No idea what that is about! I also had to work quite hard to get some burps up that were bothering him, it seems to be harder for him to burp but he doesn't need I burp as much, does that make sense? Lol!
    Anyways I'm counting down the days until the 12 week mark next Saturday! God time is flying by!! When I think he is 3 months old next week!

I can never remember personals on my phone dam it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee sorry about the sore nipples, by god I will never forget that feeling, dd destroyed my nipples and both were bleeding when she was feeding and still 4 years on have a scar!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    J I hope u get the app sorted as that would be rather annoying!!