Closed Thread
Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone it's been another hectic day so I'm finding it hard to keep up!!
    Today it was Abby's turn to be unsettled oh this is all driving me crazy and the boys haven't been listening and making a huge mess in the house and I don't even have hands or time to clean!
    I hope to express as long as I can but its getting hard as with 2 I don't really have much of a spare time to express so sometimes it can be up to 8hrs in between expressing so I'm not producing enough to feed them if I only had one it would be enough but not with 2 cause sometimes I get 300mls but that's only good for 1 feed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM you are doing great with the exercise but dont over do it xx Hope Vale is well tonight.

Sage Thankyou for saying after the night we have had don't feel like we are doing great lol. how are you going?

Maybee: anxiety is just one of those things. I hope with time you will trust your mummy instincts

Nila sorry that the boys aren't listening to you. I think you are amazing expressing for this long. Noone will fault you when you decide to stop xx

River cried tonight from 8pm until 130am she had 2 feeds, lots of getting wind up, cuddles, nappy changes, was wrapped and unwrapped and nothing would settle her. She eventually fell asleep on me and I snoozed with her for an hour and am now sitting in the dark expressing

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by ToniS; 25-07-2013 at 02:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM. I read your diary. Some good food choices and well done on the exercise. It can be difficult being a new mum and making time for yourself. Keep up the good work. I'll be following

Nila well done on expressing as long as you have. It must be a huge task expressing for two babies! Sorry that your other two kids aren't being very cooperative with you. Hopefully they have their listening ears on today

Toni It's so hard when you have tried everything and still they are unsettled or upset. I hope River is more settled now and sleeps all night for you.

Time to get some sleep...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 5 weeks.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, it's my turn to join you here.

Sienna Elise was born yesterday at 5:37pm after an induction and 4.5 hr labour. 8lb 2oz and 51cm long. We are both doing great. Feeding is a struggle at the moment, but we'll get there. I must say I'm already sick of the bleeding.
    Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Eko  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawwww congrats lilsmurf!!! Bleeding is annoying aye! Mine lasted heavy for 5 days and then light for a month :/
    Welcome to the world little one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lil Smurfy. Welcome Sienna! Feeding is not easy but I'm sure it will get easier for you. Yep the bleeding sucks, but like Choccie the heavy bleeding didn't last too long. Enjoy cuddles with your little girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome lil Smurfy!!! She's adorable

Happy 5 weeks River

Maybee thanks for reading my diary. I wondered if anyone actually did! Hope Ava is doing well.

Hi Choccie, Sage, Nila and anyone I've forgotten ... sorry!!

Miss Valentina slept well last night. 9:30-2:45 and then 3:30-8:00. I only had to put her dummy in twice after 3:30

Happy 10 weeks my princess
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374729877.219807.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Smurfy, she is adorable. Bleeding is horrid, mine lasted 4w stopped for a week and is now back :-(

FTM yay Vale that's a great sleep. Happy 10w that's gone so fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh re: bleeding. I bled heavy for 3 days s d then constant light for 5 weeks!! I ovulated then got AF. Boooo!! Just finished second AF