Closed Thread
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're good Toni! Taking Hayden to see the paed tomorrow because he's just so unsettled. He seems to be in a lot of pain so I think it might be reflux.
    Gorgeous photo of River! She looks very happy

Sage my weight is going no where! :-/ I thought breastfeeding would help me lose weight but nope lol. I'm going to really concentrate on it and try and lose 5kg.
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1374455047.089487.jpg
    Hayden helping me with the shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!! I will catch up I promise. Just had an insanely busy weekend and have visitors due any minute now!

Sage, I don't plan on going back to work. We can afford just DH's salary thank goodness but I will probably find something a couple of days per week after her first birthday for my own sanity

As for weight, I put on 12 kg's while pregnant and within 2 weeks was down the 12kg's but before we conceived Vale I had stacked on weight thanks to an undiagnosed thyroid auto immune disease
    I am currently on a weight loss journey.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well and ill come back for some personals. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a visit to the pediatrician today because of how long the wait for ECG is, her murmur still sounds harmless apparently. But River had belly ache and had a poo whilst there so I'm no longer imagining the pain she is in (which is basically what I was told last time) they have sent off a sample and I am on a dairy free diet for 3 weeks to see if its the dairy antibodies upsetting her. I'm going to struggle as I love dairy but if it helps I will be happy.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! As for breast feeding to help with weight loss, it takes at least two to three full month of breast feeding full time for u to notice the weight loss, it's not an instant thing

Felh- sorry to here your LO is unsettled, it may help to watch the dunstan baby language on utube as we had the same problem with axle and now I realize he ha a massive build up of wind... Now I'm helping him get rid of it properly he is sleeping like an angel and a lot less settled!! It can be something so simple!!

We did a weigh in with axle on te weekend at 10 weeks he weighs 7.5kgs!!!! At 4.5 months my dd only weighed 6 kgs lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Choccie what do you do to help bring up the extra wind. I'm pretty sure Vale has a tummy ache for most of the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks choccie ill watch that today! He definitely has wind too.
    I can't wait to lose some of this weight! I suppose I should stop eating rubbish too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks choccie ill watch that today! He definitely has wind too.
    I can't wait to lose some of this weight! I suppose I should stop eating rubbish too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wind certainly seems to be a common problem. Wish it was easier to alleviate and work out that's what's bothering them. Ava is having a very unsettled and whingy day.

Toni hope you get some answers and don't miss dairy too much

Fel sorry Hayden is unsettled. Hope the paed can help tomorrow.

Choccie I didn't know that about bf and weight loss, there might be hope for us yet! Ha ha. Axle is a growing boy isn't he

Hi FTM - how is Vale going?

Nila - how are the twins going? How are you going settling into being at home?

Sage how is Tate going, nappy rash clearing up?

Hi J, hope you and Lucy are well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Choccie what do you do to help bring up the extra wind. I'm pretty sure Vale has a tummy ache for most of the day
    It's a long drawn out process sometimes but I do leg crunches, push legs towards face x20 times then bike riding legs x20 then move both legs from side to side towards the ground x20. Then hold him against my chest straight while jigging up and down patting his back, does that make sense? I do this until he stops making the 'eh' sound for burp. Sometimes it can take another 10 mins of walking around jigging, or over the shoulder etc just to get one burp! If he is having trouble I will give him some infants friend to help it along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Wind certainly seems to be a common problem. Wish it was easier to alleviate and work out that's what's bothering them. Ava is having a very unsettled and whingy day.

Toni hope you get some answers and don't miss dairy too much

Fel sorry Hayden is unsettled. Hope the paed can help tomorrow.

Choccie I didn't know that about bf and weight loss, there might be hope for us yet! Ha ha. Axle is a growing boy isn't he

Hi FTM - how is Vale going?

Nila - how are the twins going? How are you going settling into being at home?

Sage how is Tate going, nappy rash clearing up?

Hi J, hope you and Lucy are well
    The main reason for slow weight loss is our hormones, after we have the baby the hormones are all crazy again, just like the first couple of months of pregnancy, it starts all over again after birth and takes your body a while to sort things out and make it normal again, this making it harder to lose weight

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (22-07-2013)