Closed Thread
Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie haha such a cougar!!! Ah right well my hubby is 36 so I'm sure the opinion is they're then plus with 4 kids I think people would be like yeah should have done it long time ago haha!
    Dh has been very helpful he's been doing one of the feeds in the middle of the night so I can have some sleep but sometimes that doesn't work as both are awake and crying for a feed at the Same time

Toni sorry for river having the thrush hopefully she will be good in no time! It must be so uncomfortable and itchy but at least she is still eating that's a bonus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    J how did your 6w check up go? Lucy is very cute.

Lil Petal glad that you are enjoying Eliana and getting the hang of a newborn and toddler.

Choccie I hope Axle is a bit more settled. Great that he sleeps all night but pity he won't sleep through the day. Re the merina I'm not sure where its done, but I have heard of it.

Felh - your little man is adorable. 4 weeks old already. Hope his wind eases up

Nila - I'm in awe of you managing newborn twins and toddlers. I imagine you are a little worried about going home and not having your mum to help. Hope your DH is able to help put where he can. My DH is a shift worker too.

Toni poor River having thrush. Hope the medication works

Ava had a very unsettled afternoon yday. It was very distressing to hear her crying. Nothing worked to settle her. We changed her nappy, tried feeding, cuddles, walking the floor, bath. She end up having a feed at 5:30pm and finally fell asleep at 6pm until about 9pm. She must have been exhausted from all her crying. I'm not sure if it was colic or wind upsetting her. She was ok overnight and seems to settle back to sleep easily. Still persisting with bf but I do find it hard work and very demanding. Hopefully it gets better soon
    Abby is the same most days she is really unsettled during the day then gets to about 6 and she goes to sleep and has a fairly good night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee I hope Ava is more settled today. Hate seeing them cry. Good for you with the breastfeeding, I hope it gets better for you.

Nila I hope everything goes well when you head home.

Rivers mouth is clearing up already. She cries for ages after the medication though.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Axle having a brief happy moment! He has slept the better today than all week!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374209665.956277.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just discovered Dunstan Baby language is free on utube and is definitely worth watching ladies!! I had forgotten all about it and did borrow a friends copy for dd and it really helped me figure it all out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the post over load but i Watched it today and holy moly poor axle is built up with lower abdominal wind! Luckily I watched cause when he woke up and wouldn't take his bottle and just cried and I could hear he had wind so gave him infants friend, got 3 more burps out of him having to do leg crunches etc and he wanted to go to sleep! Wouldn't take his bottle at all! So back to bed he went an even took his dummy straight away! It must of been really built up and stopping him sleeping! Poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask whats this infants friend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can get it from the chemist Nila. It helps with wind. We use Infacol though as the infants friend doesn't seem to work on Vale

Thanks
    Reviews
    It also helps with colic, constipation, teething etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ftm and choccie I might get some next time I'm out as it might help