Closed Thread
Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is sucks that everyone else had a bad night

Nila: I don't know how you do it, poor Tyler hope his gas gets better

J: Lucy is so divine, 6 weeks has gone quick. Hope your check goes well tomorrow. Are you back working already?

LilPetal: Eliana is a cutie. Glad you are coping well with a toddler and an infant.

Am off to the Doctors shortly, after being unsettled since yesterday, with temp 36.9 and now white spots all over her mouth I just want River checked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry I have been a bit quite had a big weekend and trying to catch up all week! Haven't got time for personals as darling axle does not like to sleep during the day!! Still sleeping 7-7am so that's something I guess!
    Regarding contraception I'm on the pill but the doctor suggested the Merina until my husband can have the snip as he is too young to be considered!! Anyways I had never really heard of it before she mentioned it, do you have inserted just at the doctors or hospital?

Anyways here is a pic of Axle at 9 weeks old, not looking too happy in this pic and he screamed for the following 1 1/2 this morning after the photo!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374124195.618097.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila I don't know how you do it! You must be exhausted!
    J Lucy is gorgeous! And I'm glad to hear everything went well today at the paed
    Lilpetal and choccie beautiful pics of your little ones

Toni how did River go at the doctors?

My little bubba boy
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1374146229.632209.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    J she is so gorgeous such big squeezable cheeks

Lilpetal glad your starting to get the hang of 2 kids I had a really big problem when I went from just having Noah to having Noah and Lucas so am glad you are good with it
    And Elaina is really cute I love her little outfit

Toni how did the doctors go? And as I say it's always better to be safe then sorry specially with babies

Choccie what do you mean he's to young to be considered the snip, I was hoping for dh to have one but he's only 36 and i never heard about being to young to get one

Fel yes I am extremely tired I don't get a chance for a nap in the afternoon unless I pass out on the couch while the kids are watching some tv and night time I'm up every 3hrs but it takes me about an hour to feed them both so ultimately I get about 1.5-2 hrs sleep in between feeds which really kills me I try to leave them longer at night but Tyler is really punctual he is seriously like having an alarm clock haha

I am so glad school holidays are almost over and Noah goes back to school on Tuesday, even though he only goes 5 days a fortnight it still makes a difference to his attitude during the week! We are going to go back home this weekend, we have been stayin at my moms for the past 3 weeks which has really helped set up a routine with the twins but now I'm scared cause my routine revolved around a second person being there and when I go back home I won't have that cause dh does shift work so you never know what time he will come home! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374151653.416771.jpg these are my 4 trouble makers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous bub Choccie Fel and Nila.

There is an age requirement for the snip Nila but it also depends on how many children you have.

River has oral thrush, poor bubba, she hates the medication.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila hubby is only 27!! I'm 30 lol!! (Cradle snatcher haha)
    Even with two kids he won't be considered until 35 so I have a long wait lol!

I think I would die on 2 hours sleep at a time, god I have no idea how u stay sane for the other two kids!!
    Hopefully hubby can help out a little when u are home
    Last edited by Chocciequeen; 19-07-2013 at 01:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni sorry to hear about river having the thrush, hopefully the medication clears it quickly, is it bothering her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilpetal - glad ur settling in having the two, I'm quite great full that dd is 3.5 ad understands that I need to tend to Axle a lot and she has to be second best at the moment, I try to buy her something special every week, this week it was a Peppa Pig DVD, just so she doesn't feel left out, she can do everything for herself I just have to throw her some food every now and again lol! Poor kid!!
    It really depends on how my day is going with axle as to how much time we spend together, sometimes it's no time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Toni sorry to hear about river having the thrush, hopefully the medication clears it quickly, is it bothering her?
    Yeah she is a bit unsettled and unhappy. But at least she is still feeding!

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    J how did your 6w check up go? Lucy is very cute.

Lil Petal glad that you are enjoying Eliana and getting the hang of a newborn and toddler.

Choccie I hope Axle is a bit more settled. Great that he sleeps all night but pity he won't sleep through the day. Re the merina I'm not sure where its done, but I have heard of it.

Felh - your little man is adorable. 4 weeks old already. Hope his wind eases up

Nila - I'm in awe of you managing newborn twins and toddlers. I imagine you are a little worried about going home and not having your mum to help. Hope your DH is able to help put where he can. My DH is a shift worker too.

Toni poor River having thrush. Hope the medication works

Ava had a very unsettled afternoon yday. It was very distressing to hear her crying. Nothing worked to settle her. We changed her nappy, tried feeding, cuddles, walking the floor, bath. She end up having a feed at 5:30pm and finally fell asleep at 6pm until about 9pm. She must have been exhausted from all her crying. I'm not sure if it was colic or wind upsetting her. She was ok overnight and seems to settle back to sleep easily. Still persisting with bf but I do find it hard work and very demanding. Hopefully it gets better soon