Closed Thread
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't worry ladies my dd was the same as ur babies, she was in 000 for ever! I compared the two babies and axle is 2.5kg heavier and 5cm longer at the same age as Mollie!!! He is a little porker but is also very long, he hasn't been able to be bathed in the baby bath or laundry tub for the past 3 or 4 weeks cause he doesn't fit!!

Nila - the settling thing really does drive me mental, most afternoons I'm ready to drink at 2pm, I just have had enough by the afternoon ad start getting really angry!
    For example this morning he slept from 9-9.30 and wouldn't resettle by 10 so I thought lets go to the shops as I need groceries, he finally fell back asleep at 10.45. Came home to give him his bottle which was at 11.30 he proceeded to scream for 30 mins about I have no frigin idea and wouldn't take his bottle! Finally he calmed down and drank 160mls and kept falling asleep drinking, put him into bed it then took him until 1pm to go to sleep! Arrrhhhhh!
    He has been asleep now for 55mins so I'm hoping this means he will have a big sleep cause if he doesn't I'm out of frigin ideas!!!
    Ok rant over :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila: well done on BF as long as you did, you are amazing. Hope you can get out of your house soon.

LilPetal: good luck with heading to the shops. I'm sure you will do just fine.

Choccie: I hope he had a big sleep for you. Don't know how you do that every day.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting on the floor at 430am in front of the heater so my boobs don't get cold while expressing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Sitting on the floor at 430am in front of the heater so my boobs don't get cold while expressing lol

Hahahaha!!! You poor thing!

Great night here! 8:30-2:30 then back down at 3:30-7:00! Yeehaaaa!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was a great night FTM.

Having cuddles in bed with River this morning, these are the moments that make my heart melt.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little did I realise with that photo that she would be so unsettled today :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone...this is a great thread. This is my little munchkin, Lucy.
    Juggling a little person and a newborn is definitely a logistical issue! My greatest concern is car safety, as Oscar has bolted onto road before and is more of a safety risk than a newborn, obviously!! I have been putting Lucy on front seat while I put Oscar into car-seat, then put her in. And in reverse, take her out first. Anyone else have good strategy?
    I took Oscar for a hair-cut yesterday, and used the double-pram for one of first times. Definitely more cumbersome, but not as bad as I expected. People are generally helpful re: opening doors, etc.
    Have to go...time to feed, again!
    J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni great photo very unfortunate that she has been unsettled!!

Ftm sounds like vale had a good sleep which in turns let you sleep yay for sleep!!

J Lucy is so beautiful! Your strategy for putting Oscar in the car seems good...I don't remember what I used to do I think I just carrie both and put ds1 on his chair first

I'm having a little bit of a low day...dh's voice is irritating me and I can't seem to shake the feeling of crying!! It really sucks I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I hope River settled for you

J, Lucy is very cute

Nila huge hugs hun! It may just be the dreaded blues. You have every right to feel overwhelmed and we're all here anytime you need to talk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni - I hope River has settled for you.

J - I love your tip for the car. My big fear is that my toddler will run out onto the road.

Nila - sorry you are feeling low. I am still having some down moments too. I figure it's just me adjusting to the change.

AFM - Having a few issues keeping Eliana awake during breastfeeds. I have tried changing her nappy half way through a feed, wiggling her nose and tickling her, even blowing air into her face but nothing seems to work. Hoping she will be easier to feed as she gets older and less sleepy.