Closed Thread
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No more luck with sleeping today, he tends to follow the pattern of sleep for 40mins, awake and trying to resettle for an hour and then sleeps again hopefully for an hour! It really is annoying lol!
    He is exhausted come the 6.30pm feed and struggles to stay awake!
    On another note axle is now in 00 he's a giant baby lol!

Cute pic maybe!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybee she is gorgeous!! How precious

Toni huge hugs
    Hope it's not too painful without your parents

Choccie I wish my girl gave me that much sleep! Valentina has decided that sleep during the day is for the weak and is only giving me 3 x 30 minute naps each day

An updated photo

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373540085.220939.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - is she tired and grumpy after the 30 mins?
    I wouldn't settle for 30 mins lol, axle stays in his cot for the whole time he is meant to be asleep regardless! I will keep putting his dummy in 100 times if I have to! Even though it drives me mental, if I keep getting him up he won't understand that he is meant to be asleep!
    I think he has a problem with wind that he is really windy and just can't get it all up! We burp him every 40mls (much to his disgust) in the 180ml bottle and use infants friend and ATM iberogast which is a little stronger but still natural, can't do much else for his wind apart from wait until he can deal with it himself!

FTM - is she sleeping through the night from being so tired during the day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The photographer has finished editing more of the photos we had done while in Perth 5 weeks ago!! Had to share cause I think they are super cute!! Bias a bit maybe lol!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373545857.021836.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373545868.641319.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So adorable Choccie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie: Glad Axle is growing 00 already wow! 0000 still swim on River haha. Pity about the sleeping though Adorable photos! You must be happy with them.

FTM: Vale is so alert in her photos, still so adorable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have copied the list off the other thread of all the babies as I have trouble remembering all the names, its on the front page

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my all the babies photos makes me clucky! Haha!

Will catch up soon, have a man with a sore tummy today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I'm glad Ava is doing well and that you getting help for your breast feeding issues! Ava is adorable

Choccie that seems really tiring trying to put axle to sleep for that long that would drive me mental although sometimes with Tyler it can be like that! Very cute photos!

Ftm I can't believe it's been 8 weeks already! Vale is really cute

Toni Abby and Tyler are also swimming in 0000 so trying to picture them when they will be in 00 is very difficult haha

I have now completely given up on breast feeding but still express very 3-4 hours!! I just wasn't getting any sleep its so much quicker bottle feeding them it takes me an hour max instead of one and a half!!! The whole not being able to drive is driving me insane!! All I have done is go from the bed to the couch and then to the babies it's crazy I feel like I'm in total lock down specially since its been raining although its a beautiful day today so might try and go for a walk a little later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee - great to hear you are getting help with feeding. I understand feeding in public can be overwhelming. Maybe try using a breastfeeding cover. I use one and it just makes me feel that extra bit confident feeding in public.

FTM - cant believe Vale is 8 weeks already! It goes so fast doesn't it!

Choccie - wow your little man is in 00 already! My DD1 was in 000 for ages. I'm interested to see if Eliana will be the same.

Toni - great idea about the lists the front page. I lose track sometimes too.

Nila - great effort with the breastfeeding but I completely understand you cutting it out. Great work continuing to pump! I think I would go crazy if I couldn't drive. How long after a c section till you can drive again?

Hi everyone else!

AFM - today is the first day of DH being back at work. Eliana is now 2 weeks old. I had a very stressful morning. It's a bit overwhelming learning to juggle a toddler and a newborn. I am really nervous about heading out and about with the two of them on my own but know I will have to just do it. My big concern is being out and needing to feed Eliana. she takes almost an hour to feed and I have no idea how I would keep DD1 amused for so long.