Closed Thread
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope Axle sleeps better tonight Choccie xx

Glad Vale is sleeping well FTM

I'm a bit devastated tonight as my parents have gone back to country Vic tonight. Really struggling knowing that I willbe pretty much alone with River and minimal support especially when DP is away for work. Wish I lived closer to my family.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that feelin Toni... My parents live in NZ and in laws are near Perth, 16hr drive away :/. You will be fine and will handle it all in your stride!
    Axle is still sleeping through the night which is good, probably cause he is so exhausted from no sleeping during the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni it sucks that your parents have gone back home!

Choccie that really sucks that axle is unsettled during the day but at least he sleeps at night! Tyler is a bit like that sometimes I think tonight will be one of them really long nights where he is awake and unsettled for a good 3 hours in the middle of the night!!

I love living close to family although my Inlaws don't really help when I was pregnant they always said that if you need anything like taking the kids to school they would do it but unfortunately they haven't kept their word and I don't really rely on them but I love having my mom and sisters here cause I know they will do anything to help me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    3wks today. River has put on roughly half a kilo and is now just short of 3.5kg and has grown 5cm now measuring 52cm and I love her more than I can say.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie its good Axle is sleeping through the night hope that keeps up.

Nila I'm glad your family are close and helpful even if your in-laws aren't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nawwww Toni she is adorable! Happy 3 weeks River

Valentina is 8 weeks today! I can't believe how quickly it's gone!!

Hope you all had a good sleep mumma's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 8 weeks already, that's flown. Happy 8 weeks Vale xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been awol lately. I just haven't had time to post but have been reading along. I can't believe how busy my days are with a newborn.

Choccie - sorry to hear that Axle is still not sleeping well through the days. Great that he sleeps through the night though. Have you had any luck with sleep today? You're following the SOS routines aren't you?

Toni - Wow River is 3 weeks already. Time flies doesn't it! Great weight gain and growth. What was her weight and height when she was born again? How are you going without your parents being there?

Nila - seriously I bow down to you. Feeding twins! And looking after toddlers as well. Tyler and Abigail are so cute. Their outfits look ginormous on them. It's great that you have such a supportive family close to you. I am lucky in that regard too.

FTM - I can't believe Vale is 8 weeks. That's gone rather quickly. She is still very cute. How are things going?

Hi to J, Sage, Lil Petal, Fel and Eko.

So Ava and I are going well. The breast feeding clinic was great and showed me better techniques but I'm sttill experiencing some pain with breast feeding as I have cracked nipples. At times I am in tears with it, but am trying to soldier on. Ava is gaining weight and is now greater than her birth weight. She is feeding roughly every 4-5hrs sometimes every couple of hours. She settles pretty well through the night but tends to have an unsettled period at her last feed of the day (around 10pm-12am). I managed a solo outing to a shopping centre today and I survived!!! I was freaking out that she would wake for a feed and I would need to go to a parents room to feed. I am not comfortable with feeding in public just yet, I haven't quite worked out how to be discreet lol. I have had some periods where I have broken down again, it's just an awful feeling. DH has been fantastic and really supportive and trying to reassure me.

I cannot describe how much I love this little girl. She has won my heart 1 million times over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's a pic of my little princess...ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373533170.022405.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee its good to hear from you. Glad Ava is doing well and the clinic helped a bit.

River was 48cm and 2910g at birth. Am missing my parents already.