Closed Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For those of you expressing, if you express and give it straight to bub do you still warm it up? I don't but my mum reckons its to cold by the time River gets it.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    For those of you expressing, if you express and give it straight to bub do you still warm it up? I don't but my mum reckons its to cold by the time River gets it.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    If I express and feed straight away I don't warm it up unless it has been in the fridge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babies can drink room temp and warmer milk without getting a belly ache etc... Only when it's cold out of the fridge would it upset them

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've recently been told by a pead that milk straight out of the fridge (ie. 4 degrees) is fine to give to babies as it doesn't upset their stomachs. Apparently some will prefer it warmed up but the general view now is that most bubs don't really care too much one way or the other

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thought I might join in here. Eliana is now 11 days old. I will go have a read back to catch myself up.
    Oh here is my little Eli...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni - If I express and feed straight away I don't reheat, just serve as is. If its been in the fridge I warm it up in a mug of hot water.

Maybee- sorry you have had the blues. I have had them too. Mostly I cry with guilt that I can't give DD1 all my attention anymore. Eliana got the pseudomenstration too.

Nila - I am in awe of you breastfeeding twins especially with two older children at home. Don't feel guilty if/when you do stop. What an awesome effort to do it for this long!

As for sleep... Eliana currently has only woken once a night for a feed. So last night I fed her at 9:30pm. Then again at 3am then when we woke at 8am. She seems to only do 6 or 7 feeds every 24hrs but is usually on the breast for almost an hour each time. I plan to get her weighed tomorrow to see if I am feeding her enough. I expect she will start to wake more often through the night soon once she is out if the really sleepy newborn stage. During the day she naps while I wear her in the Ergo or in her bassinet. I don't have a routine, just taking it hour by hour and fitting her needs in around DD1's routine.

Ok that's all I can remember but I will try to stay caught up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - jumping in quickly for a photo post... Will post later

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373355781.316378.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil petal she's gorgeous I can't believe she is already sleeping so well at night!! I need to feed the twins every 3-4 hrs but I think that is mainly because that's what they told me at the hospital and I haven't changed it so I have no idea if they will sleep for that long!

Choccie axle looks so happy and he's so big now!!

The twins are now 2 weeks old which feels like they have been here forever!! They are such good babies...I mean they do have their bad days but over all everyone is adapting really well but with saying that I'm still at moms and the boys have her attention as well which is good...
    Here are the twins, mind you these outfits are 4 0's and are still swimming on them!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373370233.716489.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373370249.648696.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Nila they are soooo tiny! You are doing so well, I couldn't imagine the work load!
    Axle is in 00 already and only 8 weeks old, he is a giant baby lol!
    Still having lots of trouble with his day sleeping though, it's driving me batty! He will sleep once in the day for 1.5hrs and then the rest of the day I'm lucky if he sleep 30mins in the 3hr block he is meant to :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Hi thought I might join in here. Eliana is now 11 days old. I will go have a read back to catch myself up.
    Oh here is my little Eli...
    Nawwww she is a curry!!