+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My hubby just had a mother who was a house cleaning ninja. He thinks he can cook but tends to over spice and put weird things together. He doesn't know how to turn the oven on or off and even though most of the "mess" in the house is his doing its "my fault" for not cleaning it up!

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I here you all loud and clear......My DH leaves his Soccer bag with wet sweaty socks and uniform rotting and fermenting in the hallway until Sat morn when he washes it and puts it in the dryer.....stinking up the whole house with stinky sweaty feet smell.......... before going to his game, bringing it all home and dumping it in the hallway again. After 10 years together I just kick the bag outta the way and pretend it doesn't exist...... don't even get me started on everything else...............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how I hear you. Mil currently staying with us and hubby has turned into a helpless disengaged slob! If I say something she says "oh his father is the same... They never learn!" Erm... My two year old knows how to put his plate in the sink and use the same cup for the same drink... Why can't his 40 year old father???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just went and looked at the bed dh made - it's got sheets on it alright but they're so twisted and bunched. Oh well at least I'm not sleeping there (it's our spare room)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBee View Post
    I here you all loud and clear......My DH leaves his Soccer bag with wet sweaty socks and uniform rotting and fermenting in the hallway until Sat morn when he washes it and puts it in the dryer.....stinking up the whole house with stinky sweaty feet smell.......... before going to his game, bringing it all home and dumping it in the hallway again. After 10 years together I just kick the bag outta the way and pretend it doesn't exist...... don't even get me started on everything else...............
    Hahaha after 10 years I kicked his a$$ to the curb!

But yes, I blame this mother for doing everything and his father for being a chauvinist.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Waggers your OP made me smile so hard! To be so annoyed that you'd go to the effort of typing out your rant... Brilliant. My DH is actually slightly functional in this regard (much moreso than me), but thanks for the giggle x.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Waggers70  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a beauty the other week but my photos of the 'occurrence' won't upload so picture this:

Laundry hamper is in the laundry as I was mid way through washing it all

Dh comes home, sees the hamper not where it usually is so just chucks his clothes where the now imaginary laundry hamper is (even though he walks straight into the laundry after throwing them on the floor to get to the toilet!)

Because I'm not his mother, I leave them there

Day 2 rolls around and I'm being stubborn. Dh comes home from work, same as the above-chuck more clothes on the pile and walk out

Day 3 (!!) Repeat of day 2. I decide to put the hamper back in the bedroom with the response of "oh, you didn't wash my clothes"

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sounds like my DH, I agree with PPs - they only do it because they know we will pick up after them. My DH claims that he can't put the clean clothes away, because he doesn't know where they go -which is true, because he has never put the clothes away

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

3cats1pug  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dh is a shocker doesnt pick.up after himself....ever. Comes home from work takes his clothes off and dumps them on the floor in whateva rm he has decided to get changed in. Everytime. I ask him repeatedly to put them in the dirty washing basket and he gets annoyed at me

Mine is the Mils fault too except shes the same as him. Never cleans or even does her own washing. Shes filthy tbh....His and her washing used to get taken over to the grandmothers and she did it all so he has had the poorest role model in that regard

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaNurture View Post
    Haha, your DH sounds like..... Me!!

My DH would probably have the same whinge some days
    BAHAHAHAHAHA I read this a little sheepishly My DH gets so annoyed with me because I can't make a bed properly so he always has to do it, I always leave the empty toilet rolls in the toilet, my side of the room is ALWAYS messier than his is with clothes everywhere and if I leave it too long to do my washing he ends up doing a load (or 4) eeeekkkk. But I always say to him I can't be brilliant at everything so I focus on getting the cooking side of domestic goddess down pat

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inner hippy For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (26-06-2013),LotusMum  (26-06-2013)