+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz00 View Post
    Thank you...i have to add this....my bff was going to come down on the weekend to stay help me out etc etc...i thought ok thats nice..now i get another email saying she wont come now cos she got a bad "vibe" and dreamt about a car accident.....honestly im fed up with the BS! I'll get over it but im not in the mood for such garbage right now.....
    Yeah that's pretty poor form. Sorry she's not there for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks.

im still angry.....the day of the funeral, she sent me an email, she did ask how it went but then spent the next 3 paragraphs detailing an incident at her sons daycare, how he had a cold , blah blah etc etc....

seriously could she have not waited til at least the following day to ramble on about her life rather than THE day of the funeral..i find it such such poor taste and manners..im feeling so over her right now....i saw so many ppl behave with such compassion yet she has been the one person who has been so thoughtless thru all of this....maybe this is her true colors....im extremely unimpressed. Just venting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Umm wtf....maybe send her an email back and ask if SHE would also like an email from you on the day of HER mum or dads funeral and you can outline some petty crap going on in your life.

Yeah, this person has the sensitivity of a parsnip...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks..i sometimes think im being too emotional about this but i just want to run a mile from her right now....honestly i cannot bring myself to have contact with her right now....zero class in my book.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think you are being too emotional. I think that your feelings are really vali. Is she the kind of person to run away from uncomfortable feelings? Being there for a friend is hard, when you can't do anything to take the pain away and the desire to not face it or bluster through and talk about anything but the elephant in the room is pretty strong. But....as an adult and as your friend, it would be the right thing to do to support you and to realise that her discomfort with the situation (if that is what is happening for her) doesn't hold a candle to your greif.

I have lost my parents and I know how very important the support of your friends is at such a time. I am honestly surprised by how many people have said they wouldn't go to a friends parents funeral. I go to my friends parents funerals and they came to mine and it is a small but very meaningful gesture.

So very sorry for your loss, and also sorry that an important friendship has not given you what your need at this time. .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

topaz00  (30-06-2013)