Closed Thread
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear that Loolu. The waiting is horrible, hopefully you can cycle again sooner rather than later.

Sareeb - sorry to hear about AF. It's not over until that BT comes back though. If its a BFN I hope your FET is a success, otherwise enjoy an amazing holiday!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sareeb.... very sorry to hear that. There's not alot I can say, except cry, rant and eat a lot of chocolate!! Good luck for your next attempt.

Loolu.... oh that's just absolutely dreadful. I feel so sorry for you. I've never had a BFP, but I just couldn't imagine getting a BFP, and then at the 6 week mark to be told there's nothing there. You mention that you'll probably have to have a D+C again. Has this same thing happened to you before? Sending big hugs your way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374642586.945808.jpg Hi ladies, I had my BT this morning. Results are inconclusive HCG came back at 40 when they are hoping to see it in the 100's I have to go back on Friday to see if my levels are increasing or not. I decided to POAS today and will do one tomorrow and Friday to see if the line gets darker. If we weren't doing IVF & just TTC naturally is be pretty happy with this BFP but will just have to wait n see if it gets darker & levels increase...! More waiting!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb2011... that's so close. I have my fingers crossed for you that Friday brings slightly better news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Sareeb.... very sorry to hear that. There's not alot I can say, except cry, rant and eat a lot of chocolate!! Good luck for your next attempt.

Loolu.... oh that's just absolutely dreadful. I feel so sorry for you. I've never had a BFP, but I just couldn't imagine getting a BFP, and then at the 6 week mark to be told there's nothing there. You mention that you'll probably have to have a D+C again. Has this same thing happened to you before? Sending big hugs your way.
    Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts.

I had a laparoscopy last year which involved D&C due to endometriosis, and preparing my body to give it the best chance for IVF. This is the first time I've ever been close to being pregnant, so the first time I will need to have it for this purpose.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Loolu For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sareeb sorry to AF has reared her ugly head Jb2011 I hope Friday brings good news for you, keepingyour levels get higher and higher and Loolu no words are ever enough in these situations Im so so sorry for you...hopefully you wont have to wait as long as you think before trying again

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Loolu,

So sorry to hear your news, just heart breaking. Sending you a big hug

Im having a natural miscarriage and its only been 4.5 weeks I feel awful enough. The short term joy of BFP and then the heart breaking news.
    The tease is I still feel pregnant, if I do a HPT it's gonna come up with two lines still. More blood tests, FS now worried its eptopic even though I've only got a stump of tubes.

JB2001, my tests still looked like that even though my HGG levels were rising every day.So don't torture yourself over lines. It could just be a later implantation. Good luck

Sareeb sorry to hear of your BFN it's such a sucky thing even though you know the result.

Good luck to all and lots of baby dust

13. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So so sorry Loolu. Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loolu, i'm so sorry to hear that... it sounds devastating. this month has been a pretty tough month for quite a few of us
    Sending you lots of hugs.

Sareeb, so sorry to hear your news too. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Sending lots of baby dust and positive vibes to those approaching EPU / ET and those on their TWW.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Loolu such sad news for you