Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keeping for you today Orchids

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so hard to keep up atm!!
    Mumiscal so sorry your DH wont know about any possible pregnancies but think of the awesome ways you can suprise him when he gets home!!
    Ruby I have EPU tomorrow and they'll assess at the time if I can have ET Monday (my clinic prefers day 3 transfers) I hope you get to put an embie back in!!
    Sootyswife hope those follies grow and you get good numbers
    tantom Congrats
    Orchids Good Luck Today!!
    Milly I hope the HPT is wrong!!

Sorry if I missed anyone!
    AFM I did my trigger last night, not feeling fantastic today and trying really hard to get my OHSS risk down. For some snowbabies!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (18-07-2013),Orchids  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom... congrats on your BFP. Everytime someone gets a BFP it sends good vibes to everyone else :-))

Wishnhope.... good luck tomorrow at EPU. What were your final follicle count like?

AFM.... I have 4 embies that fertilised overnight!!! It's rather an incredible number for me, and I'm not sure about getting excited or not. Again, that's more fertilised this time than in the other four cycles put together! Trying to stay a little calm. The scientist said that they will still keep the fifth egg for the time being, just in case they missed seeing the window of fertilisation. As I'm having a 5 day transfer, they won't look again at them until Saturday morning to see how they're doing, which I really don't mind as it will give me some sanity time :-))

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (18-07-2013),Orchids  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - Massive congrats on your BFP. Best news and I agree with MCG Bertie - definitely sends good vibes and gives hope for the rest of us to hear about all the BFP's

MCG Bertie - Thats awesome! I bet you are excited haha. Must have been a hard road to go down getting to use anom donor sperm. How did your DH feel about it all? I asked mine and he said he would never do it - so I really admire any man who is able to feel differently about this and go down that road x

Milly888 - Oh bummer! was really hoping you would get your BFP. Still holding hope for your BT that maybe you are a strange one who doesn't get a positive pregnancy test but is in fact UTD. If not - maybe you will be doing another cycle and we will be cycle budies in August/September? I have my Mum a little over an hour away but my friends are all either working or have newborn babies of their own. We recently moved to a new area for DH's work so don't know a soul around here. Its ok though - I have lots of hobbies and things to keep me occupied

Wishnhope - gaggh go away OHSS! Really hoping you get to transfer xx

Sootyswife - FIFO would make things tricky - glad to hear your follies are going well and FX you will soon be in the TWW.

AFM: Sperm was frozen this morning and we have 5 cycles worth of consent forms pre-signed in case DH isn't around for longer than 3.5 months (possible). New plan for cycle #2 done up and I start stimming on 23 August. This month will go soooooo slooooowwww....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-07-2013),Milly888  (18-07-2013),Wishnhope  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Wishnhope.... good luck tomorrow at EPU. What were your final follicle count like?
    Final follie numbers were 19 large (16 of these were over 13mm - mature??) and there were another 11 smaller follies to so all up 30

4 is fantastic MCG!! For Saturday!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So AF hasn't shown up - according to my usual LP it should have arrived yesterday. I'm hoping it's not just the crinone keeping it away! I'm getting more and more nervous/anxious every day. I have dull AF-like aches so I'm terrified every time I need to go to the loo.

I'm now starting to feel the lure of the HPT but trying to stay strong...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-07-2013),Milly888  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from transfer - all went well and I now have a 6 cell (3 day) embie on board! Very clean looking with hardly any fragmentation so hoping it's a strong one.

Our other embie is at 5 cells today, so lagging behind a little, but they're going to culture to day 5 or 6 to give it a chance to make blasty stage - which they'll then freeze.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Cue  (18-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a call from clinic 7 out of the 12 eggs have fertilized and I am feeling pretty good after EPU yesterday. Is it normal to feel this great? Wishnhope good luck with EPU. Best advice I can say drink plenty of water and eat good food, try not eat to many carbs and eat plenty of fruits and veg.
    Best of Luck everyone with whatever stage there up to, it's getting pretty hard to keep up lots happening.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Leash6 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default almost there.....

Hi Lovlies!
    How are u all?
    So, the time has come and I recieved AF yesterday... now tomorrow I can get started on these injections! Im already emo and I havent even started yet. Lol
    Is away and will be back next week but unfortunately he wont be here for the final results. Loner much!
    Baby dust for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical....You can gather that I've done a lot of crying over the past 18 months, which wasn't how I imagined for the first years of my marriage to be. However, DH doesn't have any sperm, so deciding to use donor sperm was actually quite an easy decision. I think, if someone has perfect sperm, then it makes sense that they can't imagine using donor sperm, but when you don't have any sperm, it's quite an easy thing to do. In fact, my DH was good with it much earlier than I was. I cried and cried for ages about not having his biological child, and not having a link to his family, etc, but he was quite matter-of-fact - I don't have sperm, but I want a family, so donor sperm it is. I'm very lucky that he was like this. And I'm very thankful that there are men out there who will donate their sperm, so I can try to have a baby. That's such a wonderful thing that they can do.

Wishnhope... wow, lots of follicles. Mature follicles are usually anything from 18mm, so I'm gathering you have perhaps 16 or 19 mature ones, since they said those were large. That bodes well. Good luck at EPU, and I do hope you will be allright with OHSS. How are you feeling now?

Arlais... congrats on being PUPO :-))

Cue... good luck. Almost there :-)