Closed Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my scan.

Looking good. 10 to 14 follicles and 13mm and they need to be between 18-20 so looks like surgery on Monday. Fingers crossed. Here to staying healthy till then.

Good luck everyone x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sootyswife For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical - I know how frustrating it is when your DH works away. Mine is FIFO each week and we've had to tell his boss what we r doing this time so that he can travel back to provide his part of deal - so to speak. As to the stress that's for sure

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sootyswife For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby - thats a nice number of embies. Hope they all continue growing nicely and you can go ahead with ET on friday.

Mumsical - that must be tough, going through a cycle with DH away for that long. Good to hear you could change your plans so quickly and they can fit you in tomorrow.

Yep, second beta test for me tomorrow.. did a HPT this morning and it was negative (yet again) so not feeling very optimistic.. we'll see.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Cue - how are you feeling? Any signs. Will you be doing some home tests? Really hope that this is your cycle x

AFM: Found out today that hubby has to go overseas for 3.5 months and leaves on MONDAY . (Doctor in the Airforce) This clearly puts a spanner in the works for IVF but thankfully my clinic got us in first thing tomorrow morning to do bloods and a sperm sample to freeze. So - I wont be trying naturally this month after all but will go straight on the pill and then another round of IVF using the frozen sperm. Wish me luck!
    I don't think I will do a HPT, I don't want to make it worse for myself! I'm not sure I'd completely trust it regardless of what it said so I'll just try to keep myself busy until the BT and hope AF stays away. I have a few symptoms but they could all easily be explained by the crinone so trying not to read into anything.

That's tough having your DH away for so long on such short notice. Going through IVF on your own must be hard. Good luck with the frozen swimmers - hopefully your DH will get to come home to good news

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cue - I didn't even think of that. Oh wow - DH will be completely uncontactable for the time he is away as its a really remote 3rd world place and classified etc. I'm told no electricity, phones, road, buildings and definitely no internet lol. He will even be living/working in tent like structures. That means if I get a positive I would not even be able to tell him! Crazy. The IVF part on my own I am fine with - I am a tough cookie and I have my little 2yr old to keep me sane (pfft).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That sounds horrific! I hope your DH is ok over there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    i got my BFP the other day still trying to let it sink in just can't believe it after 4 years of trying
    my beta was 130 they said that was quite high so weren't going to test again to make sure it's doubling but after a little stand off behaviour I'm taking another bt this morning to make sure, as I have dramas with progesterone I'm staying on 2 a night till 7 week scan,
    francesthecat,
    what was your beta?
    congrats to everyone that has received their wishes this round and to all the other mummies in waiting your turn is only around the corner lots of to you all

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tantom For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (18-07-2013),Cue  (18-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (18-07-2013),Milly888  (19-07-2013),Orchids  (18-07-2013),Wishnhope  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Sorry this is a quick post as I'm just stalking lol.

Orchids, I just wanted to say hugs to you. Good luck with your second BT today I really do hope things turn around for you.

I didn't have a positive outcome from it but I have read so many stories of the numbers being so low and then working out in the end.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sootyswife - that sounds really promising!

Mumsical - you are a tough cookie going through that alone. Do you have other friends/ family nearby for support?

Francesthecat - good luck tomorrow. I hope your prog levels bounce back up

Ruby33 - I hope your little embies are growing well!

MGC - that sounds like a great evening!

afm - I succumbed and did a sneaky hpt this morning (was trying to wait until tomorrow for BT). BFN at 8dp5dt. Feeling pretty despondent, even though there is still a very small chance the BT tomorrow will tell me otherwise. We put a perfect AA blast back in and still no luck! What's a girl gotta do?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    MCG Bertie - Woo Hoo - great result today. Good luck for those growing embies and your upcoming transfer

Francesthecat - YAAAY big congrats and really hope your next beta is higher and you can relax a little.

Ruby 33 - Awesome eggs and sounds like you are doing everything to make sure you get to transfer on Friday. I have everything crossed for you.

Orchids - Your next beta is tomorrow right? All the best and I can't wait to hear how you go xx

Cue - how are you feeling? Any signs. Will you be doing some home tests? Really hope that this is your cycle x

AFM: Found out today that hubby has to go overseas for 3.5 months and leaves on MONDAY . (Doctor in the Airforce) This clearly puts a spanner in the works for IVF but thankfully my clinic got us in first thing tomorrow morning to do bloods and a sperm sample to freeze. So - I wont be trying naturally this month after all but will go straight on the pill and then another round of IVF using the frozen sperm. Wish me luck!
    Good Luck Mumsicle! hopefully you can give hubby a coming home surprise with a BFP!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (18-07-2013)