Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news MGC! I hope they're fertilising perfectly as we speak x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milly - fingerscrossed for your beta on Fri. My FS only ever does the first beta test 11dpt for a 5 day embie. Haven't heard of it being done sooner than that.

MGC Bertie - fantastic to hear you got 5 mature eggs!!! So pleased for you! Yay!! Keep us updated on how they go & take it easy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

BT results are in HGG levels are on track, but progesterone is half what is should be. So another blood test on Friday . At the least the horrid brown spotting seems to have stopped. This is the closet I've ever come to that amazing BFP, hope there is enough magic to help these embys grow.

Wow MGC that's great egg numbers.

Good luck Orchids for your BT hope those levels are rising

Milly hope AF stays away, good luck for BT...

Thanks again to the wonderful ladies on BT you girls are truly amazing.

Hope to see some more BFP very soon..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (18-07-2013),Orchids  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances, with your hCG level on track that means a BFP right??!!! I hope so!!! Huge congrats to you.. wonderful news! Can they prescribe progesterone pessaries or some other progesterone support (or even up dosage if you are already on it) to keep progesterone level elevated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Orchids,

Yes it's a BFP, but have been told not to get excited. I'm on two crinone a day, last night I had an extra one as I felt one did not get where it should.
    I'm tempted to take more, but not sure if that's wise. I'm going to call the FS in the morning and bring some to work just in case they tell me to take it..

Blaah more waiting waiting.

Good luck Orchids hope your emby is snuggling in..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Emzy5, Nicole77 and Mumical - so sorry to hear your bad news - sending big hugs your way.

Sharlee - your partner sounds like mine - he said if it doesn't happen he will get me lots of puppies and kittens! Great, hope he doesn't mind if I push them around in a pram

Loulu - thanks for the advise on OHSS - I have another BT tomorrow to see if my levels are still really high and if so it's a freeze all cycle - very disappointing - but I still have hope!

Wishnhope - I'm in the same boat as you - fingers crossed for you that you get to do a fresh transfer. When do you find out? I find out tomorrow afternoon and I have been doing everything I can do naturally to get my levels down - no idea if its working.

Tantum, Orchids, Francesthecat and Cue - Fingers crossed for you all - I'm looking forward to reading your good news soon!

Leesha - Congrats on the 12 eggs - that is huge - you will most likely get some frosties from there

MGC Bertie - Congrats on your 5 eggs - fingers crossed for good fertilisation.

Arlais - Congrats on your 2 fertilised eggs - fingers crossed for your ET.

As for me, I had my EPU on Monday after finding 21 follicles on the Friday and thinking I may develop OHSS. I have to say the EPU hurt more than I expected - I think they forgot to numb the area.

I got 11 eggs and was told 3 were under developed however, they were still going to try to fertilise those as sometimes that can mature. I found out today that we have 8 fertilised eggs The 3 small ones did fertilised but were abnormal due to being underdeveloped and 1 didn't fertilise. I have my BT tomorrow to see if they will go ahead with my ET on Friday otherwise they will have to do a freeze all as I'm high risk for OHSS. Here's hoping that my levels have gone down and
    I will get my ET on Friday.

for all of you!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby33 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013),Orchids  (17-07-2013),Wishnhope  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your well wishes :-))

Wishnhope... yes, I'll be having a 5 day transfer. My FS always tries for the 3 day, but I've stayed fast on this, especially since my last emby made it to day 3 but then no further. If I'd had the transfer, we'd have never known if it was the emby, or the implantation. 5 days is the only thing I'll ever do now, no matter how many embies I get growing.

Francesthecat... that sounds like congratulations!!! Yes, I was never too sure with Crinone - no matter how many times I read the pamphlet, I was never entirely sure (warning TMI) if I had it in too far, or not far enough, or was squeezing it too quickly or too slowly. I've also had the pessaries, which do practically the same thing for progesterone support, and for me I seemed more confident that they were in correctly :-))

Good luck everyone.

DH is off at the Origin with clients tonights, so I'm sitting here hogging both laptop and TV. Not feeling too bad, eating panadols regularly and making sure I drink lots of water :-))

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCG Bertie - Woo Hoo - great result today. Good luck for those growing embies and your upcoming transfer

Francesthecat - YAAAY big congrats and really hope your next beta is higher and you can relax a little.

Ruby 33 - Awesome eggs and sounds like you are doing everything to make sure you get to transfer on Friday. I have everything crossed for you.

Orchids - Your next beta is tomorrow right? All the best and I can't wait to hear how you go xx

Cue - how are you feeling? Any signs. Will you be doing some home tests? Really hope that this is your cycle x

AFM: Found out today that hubby has to go overseas for 3.5 months and leaves on MONDAY . (Doctor in the Airforce) This clearly puts a spanner in the works for IVF but thankfully my clinic got us in first thing tomorrow morning to do bloods and a sperm sample to freeze. So - I wont be trying naturally this month after all but will go straight on the pill and then another round of IVF using the frozen sperm. Wish me luck!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey folks.

Havnt dropped off the face of the planet, just had an insane month.

Our darling daughter has blessed us with a very healthy baby boy. Sadly the little snotburger decided to be almost 3 weeks over due and we only got 2 days to share with him. Shows that anything is possible with little ones.. they will arrive when they want to.

Mum and bub are doing well and her lovely hubby is amazing. We are leaving them in capable hands.

Love to all, time to get ready for us to head to India and make our own wee ones as well. xoxoo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oddity Acres For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby.... congrats on your 8 fertilised eggs. That's great numbers. Will you find out tomorrow how they're going?

Mumsical.... that is a spanner in the works with your DH going overseas, but hehe, I like your signature that he has "super sperm" so maybe that will see you through :-)) Good luck.