Closed Thread
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry Nicole
    I hope you get to start your next cycle soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nicole,

So sorry to hear your BFN sending you a big hug.. Even when you know the result it still is shattering news. Take care of yourself...

I've been spotting brown and blackish blood sorry TMI, I'm not sure if AF is coming to crash the party. I've also been sick, but not tonight and with high temperatures. I did a FR test again and it's a darker second line, but the spotting is really worrying me. Think this might be a chemical BT tomorrow so fingers crossed ive never got this far in IVF before. Can cycle 8 finally be my lucky one??

Good luck everyone in their cycles hope we get that magic BFP that we are all putting our hearts and souls into...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Nicole on the BFN - see you next time?

Francesthecat - try not to stress! Take some reassurance from those nice lines on your HPT and try to relax. Bleeding is really common in early pregnancy especially IVF - yet the majority of women still go on to have normal pregnancies. I am really hoping that is the case for you xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm about to embark on a second round of IVF using 24sure this time so will be planning a FET if all goes well. Last attempt only 3 eggs and 1 ET. Since then my last AF's have been 6week cycles which was a bit scary as I thought I was pre meno or something, but found out its normal. Wish I had more contact with my doc. Seems to be left to the nurses all the time.

I've already had a trisomy 18 and an ectopic with tube removed, so not liking my chances but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If not successful this time then will be having a break until next year.

I'm drinking so much water as I'm paranoid about OHSS too. They have doubled my puragon to 250pu - very nervous
    It's so nice to see others experiencing the same. X
    Last edited by sootyswife; 16-07-2013 at 21:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sootyswife hope you get your miracle this second time round.

Nicole - sorry to hear about your bfn take care of yourself.

Frances - sounds like its spotting which happens in many pregnancies. you get your miracle.. is you beta this week?

MGC Bertie - best of luck with your EPU tomorrow. Hope you get lots of nice mature eggs.

Thanks so much to everyone for your encouraging words of support after I got news of our low beta hCG on Monday. Not one of our family or friends knows we are on this cycle so your support means a lot! So hoping its a late implanter and beta levels rise when we have the second test on Thurs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck sootyswife.

AFM - 6dp5dt. AF is due tomorrow, going by my usual LP. I'm really nervous and scared that I'll get up in the morning and AF will be here. I haven't had any signs of AF, no cramping or spotting, so I guess it's most likely the crinone keeping it away. Still a week to go before my BT but time is actually going pretty fast. Trying hard to keep busy without pushing myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your BFN Emzy - I can relate after my BFN on 5th July.
    I have started straight back on Synarel and Progynova so I can do the next FET. BT and scan on 25th July to see if I'm all good to book in for FET. It's our last frozen embryo so fingers crossed it lasts through defrost!
    I might go to the next thread now Jul/Aug. Good luck everyone. I'll still check on here though as ill want to see everyone's progress.
    Thanks klm, my AF only showed herself today so I'll find out tomorrow what day and time I'm booked for scan and BT to commence so I can do another FET. Fingers crossed August is our month for our BFP!!...see u in the August thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the BFPs and uncertainty some people are facing

MGC - I'm over the moon that this cycle has been so much more positive! That sounds like a healthy number of eggs. Did I hear you're at epu today? Best of luck. I hope you wake up to some great news.

cue - I'm doing much the same, trying to keep busy so thoughts of BT don't consume me.

I thought I was testing next week but I called yesterday to get the BT referral and it turns out Dr wants me to test on Friday. That will be day 29 of my cycle, 13 dpt, 9dp5dt. Does that sound too early? I have had some cramping, hope it's implantation but more likely just the medication I'm on. Other than that I feel normal. Swelling from OHSS is slowly subsiding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you for your words of support has meant a great deal to
    me. Blood test all done, asked them to call DH so I do really loose my sh1t at work today, there has been a few times that has happened. Spoke to the nurse she said the brown spotting is very normal, and not to speculate and wait for today's results. So fingers crossed a miracle will happen..

Good luck to all for their cycles hope we can get some more BFP really soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Leash and MCG Bertie for EPU today

I have everything crossed for you Frances and lucky number 8!!!

AFM I have my final scan before EPU Friday, hoping they'll let me transfer a little embie (if we get one) fairly certain they wont as they're very concerned about the OHSS. Trying to prepare myself for that disappointment but not handling it to well. It appears nothing goes right for me why should this? ill see most of you in the August/Sept thread for my FET (hopefully!)