Closed Thread
Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow this thread moves fast :-)) Was busy over the weekend, but sorry to those with BFNs. Orchid... hang in there, it might just need a couple more days.

Yes, I've found the same with Appy.... Crinone doesn't hold AF away, but is used as preg support. It was my understanding that the best for keeping AF away is the Pregnyl injections every 3 days.

AFM.... went for BT + second scan this morning - 8 follicles in total, with sizes 22, 3x19, 2x16 and 2x13. FS rang and said it's all go ahead for EPU on Wed, so will trigger tonight in a few minutes. Looks like a few are too small, but hopefully there's 3 or 4 good ones in there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope I am triggering with ovidrel have done my trigger so now the wait till Wednesday!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leash6 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical - as wishnhope mentioned, acupuncture helps with blood flow to your uterus and also really sorts out stress levels. It was weird because I walked out of my sessions just kind of level headed. Not chilled like after a massage but just feeling good. I didn't really believe it would work for me but had got to the point where I was ready to try anything. Did it when I got pregnant with my DD for my FET but didn't this cycle and got a BFN so I'll be doing it again next cycle for sure. You can even claim some back on Medicare if you go through a registered acupuncturist.

Wishnhope - Where do you go for your acupuncture? I went to a place in Leederville first time then a place in Edgewater last time. Need somewhere close to Joondalup so might go back to the one in Edgewater.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong I got to East meets West in Tuart Hill, not really near Joondalup but hear amazing things about them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

klong  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchids View Post
    Clinic just called with my BETA result, its rather low ....27 (they like to see it above 100). They can't say for sure whether its a BFP or BFN at this stage and want me to come back on Thurs for another test. It will most likely end up being a BFN, though they did say there is a slim chance it could result in a positive (they've seen it happen before). Fingers crossed for Thursday!!!!
    keeping for you orchids

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm booked in for my transfer on Thursday - out of 8 eggs collected, 3 were injectable and 2 have fertilized. Fingers crossed that a day 3 transfer will be okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your BFN Emzy - I can relate after my BFN on 5th July.
    I have started straight back on Synarel and Progynova so I can do the next FET. BT and scan on 25th July to see if I'm all good to book in for FET. It's our last frozen embryo so fingers crossed it lasts through defrost!
    I might go to the next thread now Jul/Aug. Good luck everyone. I'll still check on here though as ill want to see everyone's progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just got back from my clinic and seeing as I am on CD2 with AF right now (BFN blood test yesterday) - I would have to go on the pill for 4 weeks apparently before starting stimming for next cycle. I have decided not to take the pill but try naturally this cycle instead and then if it fails and I get AF - I will only go on the pill for 10-12 days before starting injections so I think works out better to do this as I get to keep hope alive this month rather than being on the pill. It will also only extend transfer date by a bit so worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Mumiscal!
    To All!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had my blood test today and definitely not pregnant. Sad and disappointed but will try again. Hard to get an appointment with our doctor, lucky to get one in two weeks.