Closed Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its a late implanter Orchids!

AFM I have a tentative booking for EPU on Friday!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orchids - I will keep my for you that it's a BFP

Nicole77 - We're in the same situation as you with our 2 frozen embryos but I'm just not sure I could go through a full cycle again so we'll probably go ahead with an FET in August all being well. Hope the clinic let you do what you want

Mumsical - Have you ever tried acupuncture alongside one of your cycles? When I still had fallopian tubes and was TTC naturally, nothing was happening for about 7 months so I gave acupuncture a try and fell pregnant with 1 tube on the 1st month after acupuncture. I had 1 session per week for 3 weeks and then fell pregnant. I ended up having another ectopic but I was amazed I'd even fallen pregnant. Might be worth a try.

Tantom - I hope you get your positive BT, sounds like this could be the one for you yay!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Klong - might be worth looking into as it is something I've never tried. I thought being healthy, eating well, exercising and ovulating/cycling normally would be enough. Especially since we already have a child only just turned 2... What is acupuncture supposed to do/help with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im doing Acupuncture for IVF and was doing it for TTC prior at another clinic. Both acupuncturists talked about blood flow to the uterus etc and making the lining ready for implantation. Helps heaps with the stress that TTC/IVF causes too. Highly recommend it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Orchids,

Good luck with your next test fingers crossed the levee keeps rising.

I've been feeling off for the last few days, so I caved in and did a HPT which I never do. It came up with a faint positive. But I had more cramps this morning and saw some brown spots hope it's not AF, implation??But now no more than the 3 spots??
    Rang the clinic and they still thinks its too early to tell even from a blood test. But they have brought forward my test date to Wednesday.
    Anyone have any thoughts ???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't really comment on the decisions you're considering ladies as it's my first cycle - just home from EPU and they got 8 eggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat - The spots would not worry me. Could be many things. Could be implantation, could just be the Crinone too. The faint positive sounds really good. I would test again tomorrow and if its a little darker you can start to get a little excited I think!

Arlais - that is wonderful news! perfect number for a good result and not overstimulated Best of luck with fertilization x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (15-07-2013),francesthecat  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I did acupuncture when TTC the first time and I think it helped get my body on track after miscarrying. I have considered it for IVF but we'll see how this cycle ends.

Arlais - congrats on 8 eggs! Fingers crossed most/all of them fertilise!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

klong  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I see lots have been happening in the last week, been busy with work trying to get everything into place before EPU so I can take sometime off! Had a blood test and ultrasound today been given the go ahead to do the tigger tonight for EPU first thing Wednesday morning, getting a little excited it is happening now make all the needles all worth it! Anyone else on EPU on Wednesday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck leash!! What are you triggering with?

Im not triggering til Wednesday night but they think Im over stimulating so suggesting a freeze all cycle! Not Happy