Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to those with bfns.
    I have been through 4 full stims and one fet. All stims I was on crinone and always bled at dpo 13/14 whether it was positive or negative. Only time AF stayedvawaybwas the fet on progynova and pessaries. Am hoping this cycle i won't bleed as I am on three times the support with pessaries, pregnyl boosters and crinone.
    Currently in 2ww.
    Good luck to others who are cycling and congrats to the bfps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Emzy, mumsicle and Nicole - sorry to hear about the BFNs. Take care of yourselves.

Sharlee - a 1 on 1 rather than the whole family thing sounds like a good plan. Emotions are very raw for you at the moment so you need to be a little selfish to get yourself through.

AFM - 4dp5dt and just plodding along. I've been on 2 x crinone per day since ET and have had really sore b00bs since yesterday. I have only ever had breast pain when pregnant with DD so it's really weird to kinda feel pregnant. I know it's just the crinone though.

Still a week and a half until my BT but if AF comes at the usual time it'll arrive on Wednesday this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharlee, I'll be trying again next cycle in August so I'll be seeing you in the August thread...lets get our BFPs together next month! nicole77 I'm so sorry to hear of AF. Will you be trying again next cycle? Appy and Cue sending best of luck for you to get BFP!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear everyone’s BFN’s. I haven’t been on the IVF rollercoaster for as long as some of you, but I do understand how frustrating and de-motivating bad news is.

I haven’t been on here for a few days, I’ve had my sister staying for a few days for some intensive Melbourne shopping! I threw all my receipts out because I didn’t want to add up how much I spent in one weekend!!

Ruby: I had my transfer for my first cycle cancelled due to OHSS. If it’s just your levels, then I wouldn’t worry about it. Believe me, you would know if it’s bad enough not to take your medication. My OHSS ramped up around 5 days prior to egg collection, and on one of those days I ended up in emergency getting checked out because I couldn’t breathe. I still took my Gonal F that night, they didn’t reduce my dose and I can say I was petrified taking the trigger (Ovidrel) would make me worse overnight. Turned out I was fine, the trigger didn’t seem to worsen my OHSS, but I did cancel transfer and recently had a FET. At the time I was disappointed, but so sick I was happy to not proceed…until a week later when I got better it hit home; however I really do think I did the best thing because this FET worked and I doubt my body could have handled it during the stim cycle and I would have wasted a good embryo.

Sharlee: I have pretty much become a hermit, I won’t go to any ‘event’ where I might be around babies/pregnant ladies. Some people think I should ‘get over it’ (those who have never done IVF mind you), however I believe you need to do the best thing for you, and if looking after yourself means limiting exposure to these things then do it! I feel a lot better for not exposing myself to these things.

For those wondering about feeling any different, I had no implantation feelings or bleeding. I started to get what I thought were period cramps, but they were slightly different as in when they continued they didn’t get stronger (usually they get more intense as AF gets closer). No sore boobs (I really did think this would happen as they are normally sore just before AF). I have had a few cramps since but they’ve slowed down the past few days. Really, the only tell-tale sign for me was no AF (I’m not on any medication/crinone). For me, I won’t relax and believe it until I have the 6 and 12 week scans because anything can happen in that time.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    just after some info ladies,

i have hpt tested on the following days and they have all been positive,
    8dp2dt, 9dp,10dp, 11dp.
    i have never had a positive test before so just wondering do you think i may be pregnant im just really nervous i deep down i didnt think this would ever happen to me,
    ive rung my clinic and asked if i can test a couple of days early as i want to make sure all my progesterone levels are fine as i have trouble with them just waiting to hear back from them
    thanks
    tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    just after some info ladies,

i have hpt tested on the following days and they have all been positive,
    8dp2dt, 9dp,10dp, 11dp.
    i have never had a positive test before so just wondering do you think i may be pregnant im just really nervous i deep down i didnt think this would ever happen to me,
    ive rung my clinic and asked if i can test a couple of days early as i want to make sure all my progesterone levels are fine as i have trouble with them just waiting to hear back from them
    thanks
    tanya
    sounds like a beautiful BFP to me that is so great! congtrats to you tantom...keep us posted on BT results...we need to see some more BFP on here to keep us positive for our next cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Tantom - Definitely a positive there and I'm sure your BT will come back positive too. All the best on a sticky bub and healthy pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I phoned my clinic this morning and told them about the light AF and they said come in. I went and they did my BT this morning instead of Thursday and assuming its negative booked me in with one of the docs for tomorrow morning to plan next cycle.

The nurse said my options would be to go on the pill for 3 weeks before starting to stim again - or have a month off and wait until next period (TTC naturally that month) if negative go on the pill for 10 days and then stimming again. I have regular 28 day cycles (definitely ovulate every month) and we have no known fertility issues.

What to do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I have talked about what we want to do, we have two frozen embryos left. But I don't think I could do a FET again, as they had to defrost 4 last time to get one to transfer, I couldn't go into it not knowing if there would be an embryo at the end.
    So we are planning on doing a full stimulated cycle in August.
    just trying to have a normal life manage my emotion etc and keep the awful wonderful hope alive
    so after tomorrow when I get the results of the blood test I will probably join the July August thread.
    i just hope our clinic goes with our plans
    Last edited by nicole77; 15-07-2013 at 11:45. Reason: Add more

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole77 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinic just called with my BETA result, its rather low ....27 (they like to see it above 100). They can't say for sure whether its a BFP or BFN at this stage and want me to come back on Thurs for another test. It will most likely end up being a BFN, though they did say there is a slim chance it could result in a positive (they've seen it happen before). Fingers crossed for Thursday!!!!