Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Emzy. *hugs* take care of yourself and i hope you get your miracle next transfer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, even though in my heart I knew its still hurts when you actually hear the BFN news just have to wait for AF now so can track the big "O" and keep fingers crossed for August...my DH and family have been great but honestly it's being able to chat with all you wonderful ladies during my journey has been the greatest comfort to me. I think it's a precious thing that people who start out as strangers can become the biggest comfort and greatest support to one other. Thankyou all...I'll be stalking and keeping fingers crossed for everyone still waiting for their BFP! Best of luck to you all

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (14-07-2013),francesthecat  (14-07-2013),Orchids  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal to get your period before your Pregnancy BT? Im one one dose of Crinone each night and am 12 days past EPU. AF has definitely arrived as I have normal period pain and bleeding. My LP is usually 12 or 13 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumsical,

Sorry to hear that AF has come already.
    Yes some people do still get their period while on the crinone, I'm one of them. I have never yet made it to BT without AF crashing the party.
    I have a shortish LP so they uped the dose to twice a day trying to hold of AF.

Take care of yourself sorry to hear the bad news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you're out Mumsical, but yes, my paperwork says that sometimes you will get AF before your blood test, but they still have to check your hormone levels anyway

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about more dreaded BFN's ladies. It is such a sh***y feeling so I hope you're ok.

Sharlee32 - I know how it feels being around family and friends in times of celebration when they're pregnant or with their newborns. Before I had my DD, I was in a shopping centre back in Manchester in the UK and my DH told me my sister in law was pregnant for the 2nd time. I broke down right there and then in the shopping centre in front of everyone and was literally sobbing my heart out. I was devastated. It makes me feel like such a b***h when I think back but you just can't control how it makes you feel and people who have never struggled to have a baby will NEVER understand how it feels. If I was you I would maybe speak to your cousin alone before the BBQ and explain how you feel. It may give you a chance to be around the baby without everyone else there so you can break the ice and see how it will feel. My heart goes out to you because even now I have my DD I can remember that punch in the stomach type feeling it used to give me. Hope it goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical yep some women do and some don't. I actually thought it didn't stop AF but in my case it did.... Call your clinic in the morning they will most likely do your BT earlier. and .

Emzy I am so sorry. It really sucks Soon our turn will come. xo. When will you try with another FET cycle?

Orchids good luck I hope you get a BFP.

Frances crinone made me get cramps all the time I was constantly chekcing to see if it was AF.

Well we certainly have had a run of bad luck lately. I hope we get a few more BFP's in July. Meanwhile I have shifted over to the Aug/ Sep thread so ladies I am signing of this one and might even see some of you for the next cycle.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 14-07-2013 at 18:41.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (14-07-2013),Orchids  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Klong we must have posted at the same time I have decided to not go to any family gatherings where they will be at. I will see them 1 on 1 but not in a large group. The visit is made even more raw for me ATM as I am still getting over my BFN and I am really trying to lift up my spirits again for my FET, I really couldn't take any more upset or pain at this moment. Perhaps if it was before my BFN I would be a bit stronger but emotionally I am still a bit of a train wreck although I am a lot better than what I was

I had a bit of a D and M to DH today while talking he told me I am too focused on a baby and I need to just let it go a bit. I told him I can't let it go as it is something I have wanted for so many years now. My whole being tells me I should be a mummy by now and I just feel empty all the time, it is so hard for them to understand a womens maternal instinct.. DH wants a baby but he has a really laid back attitude and says if it doesn't happen he will get me a lap dog ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear AF has come early for you Mumsical. When i was on crinone for my first cycle (straight after a fresh ET) AF was held off but I've heard from others that sometimes AF still arrives like clock work. Take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gave in today and did a home pregnancy test, it was negative. Kinda of expected it as I have been bleeding from light to heavy since the frozen embryo transfer. Did talk to our clinic but they didn't seem to want to help. Guess I still have to do the blood test Tuesday, but am very angry and sad at the moment. Now don't know if I will still get my period when its due or what.