Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    must of been the night for it Francesthecat cos so did i, I just started crying as i thought it was all over my dh didn't know what to do, today i'm still not 100% happy but i'm not crying so that's got to be a good thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear people are feeling down. It's awful isn't it. I'm only at the start of our IVF journey and hoping it'll be a short one, but you just never know do you.

Quick question - I usually have a 12 day LP so would my period be due 12 days after EPU? Or is it different when doing IVF? It would mean AF is due 7dp5dt but my BT isn't until 14dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Sorry to hear people are feeling down. It's awful isn't it. I'm only at the start of our IVF journey and hoping it'll be a short one, but you just never know do you.

Quick question - I usually have a 12 day LP so would my period be due 12 days after EPU? Or is it different when doing IVF? It would mean AF is due 7dp5dt but my BT isn't until 14dp5dt.
    If your on crinone or similar it will stop AF from coming. My AF arrived 2 nights after stopping crinone. I talked to my clinic and they said Yep crinone stops AF in most cases (not all)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (11-07-2013),Mumsical  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many ladies upset today, it is heartbreaking to know that this infertility s**t affects so many people. I am always shocked when I go into the clinic and see how many ladies are waiting for blood tests etc. It affects so many lives and I believe the reason it is such a difficult type of grief to deal with is because it goes right back to our natural yearnings to be mothers. We're meant to be able to do this naturally and it makes us feel like we're not real women if we can't carry a baby.

I also did the crying and anger thing last night but sat down for a really long chat with my DH and have woken up feeling more positive this morning. I even cleared out my walk in wardrobe today and got rid of a load of clothes and shoes I'm never going to wear again and donated them to a charity shop. I am going to spend the next month and a half getting myself in top shape and eating and drinking well. I have started a gratitude diary on my iphone where I will be thankful for at least one thing every single day and I am getting proactive with my next cycle. I'm staying on the folic acid tablets and I'm booking acupuncture sessions in the lead up to my August cycle and I am gonna get pregnant!

Stuff this infertility crap, I am sick of feeling low and depressed and letting my life pass me by. I am going to be happy for my friends who tell me about their pregnancies and I am going to remain positive that my beautiful daughter will have a sibling.

I hope everyone that has just received a BFN can find a way to believe it will happen for them and not give up hope. If the power of thought could get you ladies pregnant then I'm sending out positive thoughts to you all and hoping you'll all be fat and pregnant soon!!!
    and don't give up xxx

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

Cue  (11-07-2013),Emzy5  (11-07-2013),Littledragon 2013  (11-07-2013),Mumsical  (11-07-2013),Orchids  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    So many ladies upset today, it is heartbreaking to know that this infertility s**t affects so many people. I am always shocked when I go into the clinic and see how many ladies are waiting for blood tests etc. It affects so many lives and I believe the reason it is such a difficult type of grief to deal with is because it goes right back to our natural yearnings to be mothers. We're meant to be able to do this naturally and it makes us feel like we're not real women if we can't carry a baby.

I also did the crying and anger thing last night but sat down for a really long chat with my DH and have woken up feeling more positive this morning. I even cleared out my walk in wardrobe today and got rid of a load of clothes and shoes I'm never going to wear again and donated them to a charity shop. I am going to spend the next month and a half getting myself in top shape and eating and drinking well. I have started a gratitude diary on my iphone where I will be thankful for at least one thing every single day and I am getting proactive with my next cycle. I'm staying on the folic acid tablets and I'm booking acupuncture sessions in the lead up to my August cycle and I am gonna get pregnant!

Stuff this infertility crap, I am sick of feeling low and depressed and letting my life pass me by. I am going to be happy for my friends who tell me about their pregnancies and I am going to remain positive that my beautiful daughter will have a sibling.

I hope everyone that has just received a BFN can find a way to believe it will happen for them and not give up hope. If the power of thought could get you ladies pregnant then I'm sending out positive thoughts to you all and hoping you'll all be fat and pregnant soon!!!
    and don't give up xxx
    Beautiful said and very inspirational klong

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

klong  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong I just loved reading your last post. Not the part where you had your meltdown but the rest of it. Your right if positive thinking could make a baby we'd all be pregnant. Klong I went to a bad place mentally last night too hun so you weren't alone.

Tatom and Frances It is so very hard emotionally, mentally and physically. Oh and financially.

Well I spoke to my clinic today different nurse who was really lovely she actually explained to me what happened. My embie started to implant but she said for reasons unknown it didn't fully implant so my body rejected it. She said usually means something is wrong with the embryo. She also said it is very common happens to 1 in 4 people in natural pregnancies (they just don't know it). So on the flip side at least they know now that once the right embryo is transferred it should implant okay. I started on the pill again today and will do a medicated FET cycle in late July / early August hoping for the transfer on the 2nd August if my lining thickens enough so I am really happy to not have to wait for months again. So I am back on the IVF train oh and I don't have to do any needles only tablets so I am loving the sound of the FET cycle

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (11-07-2013),klong  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Beautiful post Klong. Great idea to focus on getting yourself fighting fit! It'll do wonders for your mental health too.

Sharlee - sounds like you've got a great plan. No jabs - bonus!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

klong  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    If your on crinone or similar it will stop AF from coming. My AF arrived 2 nights after stopping crinone. I talked to my clinic and they said Yep crinone stops AF in most cases (not all)
    Thanks Sharlee. I am on crinone twice a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    hi Ladies,
    can i chill out here with you for the rest of my dreaded 2ww, im currently 7dp2dt and made the mistake of poas yesterday which of course came up negative as i know its way to early but hey still did it.
    today i'm having the af like pain, could quite easily stayed in bed today

this is my second round first one was a failed one, i know how you are all feeling with not getting support from your clinic, i left my clinic straight after my last round, all i was told over the phone was your progesterone levels never rose and were less then 2 so you couldn't of fallen this round, rang several times to get make a follow up appointment to see where we stand now, they were always too busy to see me felt like they had my money and didn't want to know me now. I have moved to Affordable IVF in Nambour im from the south side of Brisbane so its a little drive but they are so lovely, nothing is too much trouble
    thanks
    Tanya
    Welcome Tantom! Like you we're on our second round and now 7days past embryo transfer but ours was a 5dt. I guess we'll have different BT dates then. Have already done a few HPTs but I guess its still too early. Plan to do another one on Saturday when its 9days past transfer. Fingers crossed we both get our miracle this time round and baby dust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Klong I just loved reading your last post. Not the part where you had your meltdown but the rest of it. Your right if positive thinking could make a baby we'd all be pregnant. Klong I went to a bad place mentally last night too hun so you weren't alone.

Tatom and Frances It is so very hard emotionally, mentally and physically. Oh and financially.

Well I spoke to my clinic today different nurse who was really lovely she actually explained to me what happened. My embie started to implant but she said for reasons unknown it didn't fully implant so my body rejected it. She said usually means something is wrong with the embryo. She also said it is very common happens to 1 in 4 people in natural pregnancies (they just don't know it). So on the flip side at least they know now that once the right embryo is transferred it should implant okay. I started on the pill again today and will do a medicated FET cycle in late July / early August hoping for the transfer on the 2nd August if my lining thickens enough so I am really happy to not have to wait for months again. So I am back on the IVF train oh and I don't have to do any needles only tablets so I am loving the sound of the FET cycle
    Great to see you back on the train and not having to wait Sharlee sendingfor a great cycle