Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Girls... shouldn't really be jumping the gun too much... as fingers crossed we even get to day 5 for ET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't believe how much I've missed after not being on here for a few days! I have been trying to just keep myself busy and not think about things to get through this bloody 2ww!

I had my first blood test the other day and they said my estogen and progesterone levels were very good. I promised myself I wouldn't do a HPT before my official BT tomorrow morning but I caved in yesterday and it was negative so really gutted that it hasn't worked this time. Trying to remain positive that I just tested too early but not feeling it at all. I have no symptoms and am getting really narky so think AF might be on the way. I have another HPT in the bathroom cupboard but too scared to do it in case it's another negative and then i'll have to face the fact for sure that it's failed.

Last time when I got pregnant with my daughter I did a HPT on the evening of day 10 past transfer and it was positive so that would be this evening. If I do it and it's negative I will be so upset so maybe it's better to just have a little hope for just a while longer before I have to face the music.

I really don't know what to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    Can't believe how much I've missed after not being on here for a few days! I have been trying to just keep myself busy and not think about things to get through this bloody 2ww!

I had my first blood test the other day and they said my estogen and progesterone levels were very good. I promised myself I wouldn't do a HPT before my official BT tomorrow morning but I caved in yesterday and it was negative so really gutted that it hasn't worked this time. Trying to remain positive that I just tested too early but not feeling it at all. I have no symptoms and am getting really narky so think AF might be on the way. I have another HPT in the bathroom cupboard but too scared to do it in case it's another negative and then i'll have to face the fact for sure that it's failed.

Last time when I got pregnant with my daughter I did a HPT on the evening of day 10 past transfer and it was positive so that would be this evening. If I do it and it's negative I will be so upset so maybe it's better to just have a little hope for just a while longer before I have to face the music.

I really don't know what to do
    klong stay positive, ive heard of some ladies getting a negative on the morning of BT and still getting ABP!for you...sending babydust your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had ER on Monday & from 6 follicles we got 3 eggs all fertilised & I'm back in tomorrow for ET. Hope the rest make it to day 5 so we can have a couple of frosties.
    Have to start crinone gel tonight. I'm happy but trying not to get excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Sareeb!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my 7 week scan tomorrow morning I'm so scared and so nervous I pray that peanut is healthy and well with a strong little heart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MariaA - Good luck for your scan tomorrow, hope you hear a strong and healthy heartbeat. It's non-stop worry at every step isn't it? Fingers crossed for you.

AFM - I'm so stupid, just caved in and did the 2nd HPT and there was absolutely no trace at all of a 2nd line. I know that at this stage with my last pregnancy I had a very strong line that came up instantly so as much as I'd like to be hopeful I really think thats it. God I hate this IVF crap, I wish every day that I could just have a baby normally like all my friends who just seem to look at their DH's and end up pregnant. Back on the bloody treadmill of jabbing and crap for me grrr. I hate feeling angry with it all but sometimes it just gets me down so much...rant over, onwards and upwards!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    AFM - I'm so stupid, just caved in and did the 2nd HPT and there was absolutely no trace at all of a 2nd line. I know that at this stage with my last pregnancy I had a very strong line that came up instantly so as much as I'd like to be hopeful I really think thats it. God I hate this IVF crap, I wish every day that I could just have a baby normally like all my friends who just seem to look at their DH's and end up pregnant. Back on the bloody treadmill of jabbing and crap for me grrr. I hate feeling angry with it all but sometimes it just gets me down so much...rant over, onwards and upwards!!
    Klong, I have my BT too tomorrow. AF was meant to arrive Monday but no sign of it (however no signs of the opposite either). I'm too scared to do a HPT in case it is negative, I'm working from home tomorrow so I can have a little cry about either result. Hopefully your levels are just a bit low but multiplying. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loolu View Post
    Klong, I have my BT too tomorrow. AF was meant to arrive Monday but no sign of it (however no signs of the opposite either). I'm too scared to do a HPT in case it is negative, I'm working from home tomorrow so I can have a little cry about either result. Hopefully your levels are just a bit low but multiplying. xx
    Sounds very promising Loolu...keeping fingers crossed for both you and klong for tomorrows BT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Loolu  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Good Luck for BT tomorrow
    Last edited by francesthecat; 09-07-2013 at 20:27.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Loolu  (09-07-2013)