Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Mumsical,

My BT is also the 18 th I'm 3 days after 5 day transfer, and the doubts are starting to creep in. But so trying to stay positive.

Best of luck for the BT and lots of Baby dust

2. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm enjoying my 2nd drug free day before gong back on the pill tomorrow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Francesthecat - another test buddy haha

We must be at the same point or close - I had a day 3 transfer. Are you on the crinone gel? I'm a little crampy from that and my boobs have doubled in size and ache. I have to tell my 2yr old off all the time as he thinks they are footholds for climbing or something lol.

Best of luck to you too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee, I am so so sorry for this has happened It must be so hard but try to stay positive for the next cycle, beautiful things always come for people who deserve them most. You have made my tww so much better with your encouragement and thoughtful words.for next time and big hugs to you Bertie alsofor next cycle....JB 19 eggs is a dream result, wishing you best of luck for lots of fertilized eggies , Milly its great to hear you have 4 frozen, great result Cue, everything will be fine keepingfor you..I had 6 days 112.5 gonal f then 6 days gonal f 175 and had orgalutran 250 for 9 days then trigger, at the time I felt like it went on forever and was way too long but even though I had to cancel my ET that cycle due to slight OHSS we got 21 eggies of which 13 fert so it was all worth it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alliona2 View Post
    Hello this is my first post on a forum. I have just done my first IVF cycle, have been TTC for 2 years this month. Found out I have PCOS and do not ovulate . Took clomid for about 9 months , went up to the highest dose but it didn't work. Changed doctors due to working in a different area, he suggested doing IVF. I freaked out at first, thought the clomid would work and wouldn't have to do IVF. We decided to go for it, at least it would mean that I would ovulate.

Had my egg collection last Wednesday, I had 40 follicles!! and 20 eggs were collected, way too many they said. Have been in lots of pain since Wednesday and today it has started to calm down. Today was suppose to be my egg transfer, the doctor advised that we cancel it due to risk of being very unwell if I fall pregnant. I was quite disappointed! More waiting! We have frozen 6, I'm quite happy with that as I have heard most people only get 2 or 3 if that. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!
    Welcome Alliona! I also had my first ET cancelled due to too many eggies on retrieval, I had 21. It was very disappointing at the time and I fully understand what you are feeling but the fact you have a good number frozen is very positive Just a little heads up for you, im not sure what your normal cycles are like (mine are smack bang on 28 days everytime) but don't get disappointed if your next cycle runs a little late...mine did. As I ALWAYS know when im ovulating when I had to keep going in for blood tests every 2nd day because my surge hadn't come I was so down. According to my calculations I should've surged on the 25th and O on the 26th and when the 29th came and went I was sure it wasn't gong to happen. but it did it came on the 30th and then my Af only went for 2 days instead of 5-7. So keep positive even if youre a little out of wack...its still all good and sending you lots of babydust for your ET next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumsical,

Omg the crinone morning and night I've had the worst cramps. And my boobs are
    so huge I can't even stand the shower on them. The other symptoms are very thirsty and greasy hair, not sure if they are from the horrid gel.

Good luck for your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeek morning and night! Just at night here but the greasy hair - mine is so gross! Must be the gel. I was blaming new shampoo but its so bad by day two that I have to wash it again or put it up. Day 3 - dont even think about it, I look like I used baby oil through it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update: 19 eggs collected, of which 14 were mature and 7 fertilized, transfer set for Saturday and will find out friday what time - I can ring daily to get updates but i'm too nervous!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (09-07-2013),Cue  (09-07-2013),Milly888  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Update: 19 eggs collected, of which 14 were mature and 7 fertilized, transfer set for Saturday and will find out friday what time - I can ring daily to get updates but i'm too nervous!
    Congrats JB!!! Good Luck for your ET!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    All the best for you ET

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (09-07-2013)