Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    JB - 19! That's great!!

I got my Day 3 update from the clinic this morning, 4 of the embryos are on track and the other 2 are lagging behind. So it’s dropped off but not as bad as I feared. The stats for the good ones were:

1 x 6 cell
    2 x 7 cell
    1 x 8 cell

The other two are 2 and 4 cell embryos. The clinic is still giving those last 2 a chance but it’s unlikely they’ll get much further.

She also said there is a little bit of fragmentation in all of them – is that really bad?? I’ve read that it’s really common and is fine unless the fragmentation gets to a certain point. The clinic said it’s nothing to worry about at this stage but of course I am worrying!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Second Beta my HCG levels have dropped so most likely not pregnant. Waiting to find out the next move...no AF yet either am over these mind games. Hcg now 15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Just spoke to my FN who confirmed a BFN, which I was expecting since AF had arrived. Starting on the Pill on Wednesday until they can schedule me in, I'll be doing an antagonist cycle this time around, has anyone else done this cycle? what are your thoughts?
    I'm doing an antagonist cycle now - it's my first cycle so nothing to compare it to. It's been OK so far despite the pain I've had from EPU.

I was on 150 gonal-f and after 5 days of jabs I did 250 orgalutran before triggering. It went pretty quickly really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Second Beta my HCG levels have dropped so most likely not pregnant. Waiting to find out the next move...no AF yet either am over these mind games. Hcg now 15.
    I'm so sorry Sharlee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Just spoke to my FN who confirmed a BFN, which I was expecting since AF had arrived. Starting on the Pill on Wednesday until they can schedule me in, I'll be doing an antagonist cycle this time around, has anyone else done this cycle? what are your thoughts?
    Im on an antagonist cycle too. Again its my first so nothing to compare. From my BH stalking looks like you can jab from 7 to 17 days taking an FSH and GnRH. Im on 125 Gonal- F (FSH) and 250 Cetrotide (GnRH)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry Sharlee must be hard come down after just a high

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Gosh Bertie! I thought I was having a bad morning!! To top off my morning, they made me wait for meds the didnt have!? Then had to run to my Ultrasound (its in a different building)

Thanks for all the encouraging words ladies, I know the clinics are busy but Im young (naive) and a newbie so this is all terrifing and very involved, a little heads up from the clinic about what I need to do would be appreciated!
    Any one Fert North wanna fill me in on any more need to knows?
    Hi wishnhope! I've had quite a few admin & other dramas at that clinic! My main advice is that you have to be very on top of things yourself - so anything they tell you that you're not sure about check... & check again, keep note of all your doses & injection schedules. In terms of days when you have to have a BT & Ultrasound, unless it has changed this year, you are supposed to tick the ultrasound box on the main form when you're signing in for your BT & put the ultrasound time, if it is getting close to your ultrasound time then you go there first & the nurses will highlight your name on the sheet & call you for a BT when you get back from the ultrasound. Also, sadly from experience it is always really, really busy in the mornings so try to get there as early as you can. Hope something out of that helped!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee I'm sorry to hear your news must be so annoying and frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Bettie and Sharlee Good to start focusing on the next cycle - its all you can do xx

I am also on my first IVF and doing an antagonist cycle. Nothing to compare it to and I have finished and now in the TWW. I felt fine all the way through the injection phase, maybe the antagonist site was a little itchy immediately after but subsided within a few mins. I was a little tender after EPU and the only side effects I've had have been from the Crinone gel. So all in all IVF has been a pretty cruisey experience so far. I spoke to my clinic this morning and if we aren't pregnant this cycle our next cycles only cost a total of $550. AWESOME!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so sorry Sharlee this is so unfair!