Closed Thread
Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneczka View Post
    Its Far too early! Relax hun and try not to think too much of POAS... I had booster injections all the way through my 2ww, there was no way I could pee on the stick. Maybe that's a good thing. The earliest you can do is 9 days after your transfer if you had 2 day embryos Hope that helped... Good luck and keep us posted and don't get mad... I know easier said than done
    Thanks Aneczka, I really had no idea this would be so frustrating...but I think anyone going into IVF the first time is a little shocked once they finally start...I have so much respect and admiration to all the couples who manage to stay positive and up beat after several BFN..Im learning it takes pretty strong people to go through the IVF process. 9 days is on Thursday, that's the day before my AF would normally show up...I'll do my best to hold out til then...and it sure is hard to do...you must be over the moon with excitement right now, im so very happy for you my little embies are stickers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy5.... Yes, Sariele's correct. Your signature says you had the 2dt on 2/7, which makes you 6dp2dt - is that right, as later in your signature you say you're 4 days into the TWW? Going with the 6dp2dt scenario, it is too early to HPT yet. There's some good tables out there about "What Happens After an Embryo Transfer?" - just google that and you'll find some interesting things. As you had a 2dt, that means that the beginning of implantation is only going to occur about 6dp2dt, and HCG is only going to start to enter the blood ****** at about 9dp2dt. Hope that helps?

Wishnhope.... yes, we all seem to have to be on top of our clinics. I once turned up to mine for a BT and collect more drugs, but they'd run out!! I had to drive half way across Sydney to pick the drugs up from somewhere else. This morning I turn up for a BT, and they don't have my file at all - thankfully I knew what drugs I needed, so I just told the nurse and she gave them to me!!
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 08-07-2013 at 16:30.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-07-2013),Milly888  (08-07-2013),Orchids  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Emzy5.... Yes, Sariele's correct. Your signature says you had the 2dt on 2/7, which makes you 6dp2dt - is that right, as later in your signature you say your 4 days into the TWW? Going with tje 6dp2dt scenario, it is too early to HPT yet. There's some good tables out there about "What Happens After an Embryo Transfer?" - just google that and you'll find some interesting things. As you had a 2dt, that means that the beginning of implantation is only going to occur about 6dp2dt, and HCG is only going to start to enter the blood ****** at about 9dp2dt. Hope that helps?

Wishnhope.... yes, we all seem to have to be on top of our clinics. I once turned up to mine for a BT and collect more drugs, but they'd run out!! I had to drive half way across Sydney to pick the drugs up from somewhere else. This morning I turn up for a BT, and they don't have my file at all - thankfully I knew what drugs I needed, so I just told the nurse and she gave them to me!!
    Hi MGC Bertie, sorry, yes I must remember to update my signature new to BH and still getting used to it Thankyou so much for that info, I'll google that now...will keep fingers crossed you get many beautiful eggies wishnhope, I had some dramas with my clinic also..I felt like every person I spoke to had a different idea on things and gave me different advice..as if its not all confusing enough, then one day seconds after I had BT and was waiting for my nurse app another lady came in and got me ready for another BT and the nurse came in and asked what she doing!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Gosh Bertie! I thought I was having a bad morning!! To top off my morning, they made me wait for meds the didnt have!? Then had to run to my Ultrasound (its in a different building)

Thanks for all the encouraging words ladies, I know the clinics are busy but Im young (naive) and a newbie so this is all terrifing and very involved, a little heads up from the clinic about what I need to do would be appreciated!
    Any one Fert North wanna fill me in on any more need to knows?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Grrr having such a bad morning and the clinic is being fairly useless no communication what so ever!

I started my new cycle last week first bloods this morning, go in as normal and the nurse says to me, oh I cant take your bloods you dont have a new cycle card. Umm What? No one mentioned anything of the sort the last 3 times I have been in?!?! So after that debacle I got me bloods, now I have to wait for more meds and they're 20mins behind which means Im going to be late for my Ultrasound!! Do they not realise I should have been at work half an hour ago!
    Wishnhope - that sounds really frustrating. Ivf is hard enough without admin issues. If it's any consolation, my cycle started the same way. I was in tears when I went for my day 1 blood test (I tried 4 blood collection centres before I found one that was open etc!). Then a nurse implied I was a druggo, asking for my synarel! I still wonder whether I should write a complaint about her because she was equally unpleasant when I saw her to collect my trigger shot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milly that's awful... Maybe leave some constructive feedback as you certainly should not be made to feel that way.

Wishnhope admin issues are very frustrating aren't they?!

AFM - EPU today 19 eggs collected!!! Lets hope for great fertilization rates and making it to day 5! Will either do fresh (if no signs of OHSS) or will do a frozen transfer in a few weeks... Watch this space...! Very relieved EPU is over.

Good luck to all with BTs coming up and those jabbing & those with transfers. Thinking of you all!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013),Milly888  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb2011 - 19 eggs! Crazy! Good luck and FX for more good news tomorrow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly888 View Post
    Hi Sharlee, yep, transfer on Wednesday I hope.

I just spoke to the lab and am a bit deflated after hearing that 7/14 embryos (by day 3) are now low grade. They'll let them keep growing to day 5 but it is unlikely they'll improve. The remaining 7 are average quality (6 x 8 cell grade 3, 1 x 6 cell grade 3). Now to decide how many to freeze, how many to leave to day 5 (out of the 7 average ones).

What grade embryo gave you ladies a successful pregnancy? Nervous x
    Milly, my successful embie was a grade 3 and 8 cells at 3 days so I think that's pretty average. It was actually only a 2 day but when they defrosted it they let it grow over night. We only had 3 embryos and they were all of average quality, but I've heard many stories with even lower grade quality that still stick. Try not to stress too much. It only takes one and you have 14 of them x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kd, that helps ease my mind. We actually only have 6-7 now, as the other 7 are likely not viable (grade 1-2, slow growing). Hopefully the 6-7 continue to grow well until Wednesday. A couple will be frozen today too.

JB - I hope you're recovering well after EPU. You must be really happy with 19 eggs! Best wishes for a good fertilisation rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to my FN who confirmed a BFN, which I was expecting since AF had arrived. Starting on the Pill on Wednesday until they can schedule me in, I'll be doing an antagonist cycle this time around, has anyone else done this cycle? what are your thoughts?