Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Ladies Leashe the first one is the hardest, after that it gets much easier. Can anyone help put my mind at ease..Im having my BT on the 16th so I think that makes me 6dpo but im usually due for my AF on the 12th and did a HPT and it negative, since my AFs would normally be due in 4 days should I be worried about the negative or does the fact I only transferred 6 days ago change my due date?...this is all so confusing!...it was a 2dt of 2 embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Can anyone help put my mind at ease..Im having my BT on the 16th so I think that makes me 6dpo but im usually due for my AF on the 12th and did a HPT and it negative, since my AFs would normally be due in 4 days should I be worried about the negative or does the fact I only transferred 6 days ago change my due date?...this is all so confusing!...it was a 2dt of 2 embies.
    You are 6dp2dt, which is the equivalent of 8dpo, and WAYYYY too early to get a BFP. Your emby/ies would only just be implanting now probably, or maybe even in a day or two if they're a bit slower. Try again in 2-3 days.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

My last three embies stopped growing on day 5 so they could not be frozen. I'm alittle disappointed hoping to have left overs for the fist time ever. But the nurse has told me to get 2 blastys from 9 is a very good result. So ill be thankful to get this far, as I've had cycles that have not got to transfer. BT 18 July

And extra sticky beans and vibes to those waiting and waiting for BT hoping those numbers rise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I just got my call and my other embie that wasn't transferred got to 8 cells and then didn't make it any further. Hopefully the one we transferred fared better. It was 7 cells on day 3 but compacting nicely...
    Sorry to hear that mumsical. Sending best wishes that the emby you have on board implants and grows perfectly. A close friend of mine was in a similar position, with two eggs. One didn't make it and the other transferred at day 3 is now the most gorgeous little girl.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013),Mumsical  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrr having such a bad morning and the clinic is being fairly useless no communication what so ever!

I started my new cycle last week first bloods this morning, go in as normal and the nurse says to me, oh I cant take your bloods you dont have a new cycle card. Umm What? No one mentioned anything of the sort the last 3 times I have been in?!?! So after that debacle I got me bloods, now I have to wait for more meds and they're 20mins behind which means Im going to be late for my Ultrasound!! Do they not realise I should have been at work half an hour ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    You are 6dp2dt, which is the equivalent of 8dpo, and WAYYYY too early to get a BFP. Your emby/ies would only just be implanting now probably, or maybe even in a day or two if they're a bit slower. Try again in 2-3 days.
    Thanks Sariele, all the mixed up dates are driving me batty I'll try again in a few days...praying my AF doesn't arrive on the 12th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leash6... you'll find lots of great support and advice here on BubHub, so you're in the right place. Everybody's situation is different, age is a big factor, as is if it's a sperm issue or a female issue, and there are so many things out there to try - unfortunately there's no one magic cure :-)) When you get a chance go to your "user panel" and edit your signature - it's the blurb we write that come up at the end of our posts - it's really useful for others to look at and get a picture to give advice where you're up to.

I hope things get better for you today! 💐 I thought I was going to have trouble when I started my cycle, but the clinic has been great and pathology here has been fantastic as I live 6 hours away from the clinic! But I have great support here from family and close friends! Your cycle sounds a bit different to mine as I don't have a card. Fingers crossed you make your ultrasound on time!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leash6 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Morning Ladies Leashe the first one is the hardest, after that it gets much easier. Can anyone help put my mind at ease..Im having my BT on the 16th so I think that makes me 6dpo but im usually due for my AF on the 12th and did a HPT and it negative, since my AFs would normally be due in 4 days should I be worried about the negative or does the fact I only transferred 6 days ago change my due date?...this is all so confusing!...it was a 2dt of 2 embies.
    Its Far too early! Relax hun and try not to think too much of POAS... I had booster injections all the way through my 2ww, there was no way I could pee on the stick. Maybe that's a good thing. The earliest you can do is 9 days after your transfer if you had 2 day embryos Hope that helped... Good luck and keep us posted and don't get mad... I know easier said than done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Grrr having such a bad morning and the clinic is being fairly useless no communication what so ever!

I started my new cycle last week first bloods this morning, go in as normal and the nurse says to me, oh I cant take your bloods you dont have a new cycle card. Umm What? No one mentioned anything of the sort the last 3 times I have been in?!?! So after that debacle I got me bloods, now I have to wait for more meds and they're 20mins behind which means Im going to be late for my Ultrasound!! Do they not realise I should have been at work half an hour ago!
    oh darling, this is crazy eh? So sorry to hear you need to deal with this kind of stuff on the top of everything else. I am sure all will get sorted soon and you will be good to go! Good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - how is your second test go? Thinking of you xxxx