Closed Thread
Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im really sorry to hear of the situation you are in, especially since now is the time you need love and support the most. Keep your chin up lovely and remember their actions are a reflection of who they are and nothing to do with who you are. Stay happy and positive and stick it to them all Good things always come to those who most deserve them...hang in there...your time will come..Big hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee thats so awful..so sorry to hear that those that are supposed to be close to you can treat u that way. *hugs*
    I told my really close family and no one else when we first started but i think its hard for them to understand. They don't go through all the emotions and know our struggles the way we do. Didn't tell friends because then there would always be this expectation to talk about it and i didn't want that. For this second ET we haven't told anyone at all. i think i prefer it this way. It helps so much to be part of the bubhub community where there is a support network and others completely understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test done today, can start injections on Monday. Anyone else due to start injections Monday morning?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Me: 25 DH: 25
    Try since April 2011
    ME Blocked left tube ovulation normal had endometriosis removed June 11, DH has not got a pointer enough sperm.
    Everything else is pretty normal.
    Both fit and healthy DH has just finished losing 17kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I start my Gonal -F injections on Monday Leash6 what kind of protocol are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emzy, can I ask what blood condition do you have you have to inject clexane everyday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, I'm so grateful to these bub hub forums, all you girls are amazing and it means so much getting all your kind wishes. I have learned so much as well!
    Welcome to the new ladies too. X

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (07-07-2013),Orchids  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leash6 View Post
    Blood test done today, can start injections on Monday. Anyone else due to start injections Monday morning?

Try since April 2011
    ME Blocked left tube ovulation normal had endometriosis removed June 11, DH has not got a pointer enough sperm.
    Hi leash, I've had 3 gonal f injections so far, #4 will be in the morning, then I have to wait until after my blood test and ultrasound on Monday morning to be told when to start cetrotide as well. I'm doing okay with the jabs so far (DH is actually doing it for me) but I'm worried about the cetrotide as it doesn't look as easy as the pen type gonal f comes in and several people on here have said it hurts a fair bit

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Wishnhope I actually found an IVF calculator on google that tells you all this interesting info and the due date...http://www.ivf.ca/duedate.php
    Just put in your Egg retrieval date when you know it and it works it all out for you. I preferred the Gonal needles too so much easier and hurt less.

Welcome Nicole I hear you about the not understanding part I have a few family and friends who know about our IVF and only one of them has text me to see how I was going throughout it. It's almost like they couldn't care less about me. It really makes you realise who is worth it and who is not.

Bettie and Nattie I'm really sorry Big hugs one each.

Today I feel so very tired and really off in general. I have a bit of a personal question but I think it is probably being asked before on here I just can't find it. How long after/ into the 2ww with a very early BFP pregnancy do you wait until it is safe to be romantic with your DH/partner.
    I think they say to wait until you see the heartbeat at 6 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orchids - the only thing we did differently was use ICSI instead of straight ivf. My meds we're exactly the same as we got good numbers last time (13/18 mature), there was just no fertilisation (well, there was one poor quality fert). We still don't know whether the prob is eggs or sperm - likely a bit of both even though both.

Leash6 - welcome and best of luck as you start your first cycle! What medication are you starting on? It's such an emotional roller coaster, with questions every step of the way. You're in the right place for some solid support!

Sorry to hear about the BFNs :-(

Sharlee - sorry to hear about that. It just makes things harder than they need to be doesn't it. I also have a friend who I see quite often who I told about our ivf and she won't mention it, even when I raise it with her. It's a bit strange when we talk about our weeks and she'll know I've eg has epu, but will jut change topic when I start taking about it. I think that if ppl haven't even through fertility problems they just can't 'get it'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps ladies for all words of encouragement, I know we're are going through the same thing but its nice we can share our stories. Fingers crossed we all get lots of BFP!

Try since April 2011
    Start first injection of puregon on Monday 8th July and keep jabbing myself till Wednesday then blood test that morning.