Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just sitting here going a little stir crazy. We had a frozen embryo transfer yesterday, now have the long wait to see if it has worked.
    We have a beautiful two year old daughter, and did have 6 frozen embryos waiting. We have embarked on this road again. They had to defrost 4 embryos before they had one that was suitable for transferring. Now we have to wait until the 16th of july to see if it worked. Trying not to interrupt every little pain or feeling, just feeling twisted up. Forgot how hard this is.
    Sorry just needed to tell other people who might understand, my friends don't and I have told many. Just looking for a little support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, you'll get the support here! There are a few girls on the 2ww at the moment. Just try to relax and stay occupied and the time will fly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nicole77, I'm currently 4dpo and doing the hard TWW right now and just like you have my BT on the 16th to get the "hopefully" BFP! It is a very hard time and I completely get the "no friends understanding" thing..I found this site a couple of days ago (this is our first cycle) and have found all the girls wonderful and supportive. I started questioning every little pain also but it was very relieving to hear most women get them and end up with BFP...keeping fingers crossed for youand sending you loads of luck and babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Nicole and Emzy The girls on BH are truly amazing. They'll answer any question you might have and will provide everything from virtual hugs to celebratory comments. That you both get BFP on the 16th!

7liha I cant imagine my DH being away for my cycle (but Im a big sook) Im sure you do just fine and any time you need an ear there will be someone here for you. Good Luck!

AFM So excited I get a few days off from the Cetrotide and get to start Gonal-f for a few days. Yay for pen needles!

And this maybe the stupidest question ever BUT in natural conception the due date is taken 40 weeks from your last AF, since ovulation is unknown, right? But for us IVF's we know exactly when conception occurred, so is the due date calculated the same??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wishnhope, Im pretty sure for us IVFers our due date is still calculated from the first day of our last AF...Im feeling you on the pen needle thing, they are so much easier than the prefilled needles..Im stuck with jabbing myself everynight with clexane (drug for blood conditions) and they sting like crazy!! I had to take them during my cycle and now after my transfer and when I hopefully get my BFP it will be evrynight for 9 months...but well worth it will be keepingfor you to get lots of beautiful eggies followed by a BFP!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope I actually found an IVF calculator on google that tells you all this interesting info and the due date...http://www.ivf.ca/duedate.php
    Just put in your Egg retrieval date when you know it and it works it all out for you. I preferred the Gonal needles too so much easier and hurt less.

Welcome Nicole I hear you about the not understanding part I have a few family and friends who know about our IVF and only one of them has text me to see how I was going throughout it. It's almost like they couldn't care less about me. It really makes you realise who is worth it and who is not.

Bettie and Nattie I'm really sorry Big hugs one each.

Today I feel so very tired and really off in general. I have a bit of a personal question but I think it is probably being asked before on here I just can't find it. How long after/ into the 2ww with a very early BFP pregnancy do you wait until it is safe to be romantic with your DH/partner.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee Ive had exactly the same response from some of my friends, and even sisters I have found being on BH and chatting to all you beautiful ladies very comforting and reassuring

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

This has been a VERY long cycle for me... firstly started a down reg cycle - on the pill for 3 weeks, synarel for 2 weeks then 16 days of stims, 6 scans and Blood tests and FINALLY tonight at 11pm I get to have the trigger injection for egg collection on Monday... HALLELUJAH! there are some good mature eggs in there as I can definitely feel a lot going on inside me... then of course praying for good numbers, fertilisation and that we have some nice 5day embies to transfer.... the journey to motherhood certainly is filled with hope, lots of finger crossing, highs and lows but from what everyone says it's totally worth it!

Good luck to everyone... I feel we need a roll call again as it's so hard to keep up to date with everyone even though I try my hardest!! Any one up for the challenge?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Sharlee Ive had exactly the same response from some of my friends, and even sisters I have found being on BH and chatting to all you beautiful ladies very comforting and reassuring
    Same well not sisters but brothers and sister in laws...The one person who I thought might have understood a bit was one sister in law because it took her 7 months to conceive with their first and at the time she was so upset thinking they had fertility issues. To me that is nothing compared to the 2 almost 3 years me and DH have being TTC but she has offered not one word of nothing to me. In fact today was my nephew's birthday and I didnt even get invited to the party even though I usually am so now they are going as far as excluding me as well...I really don't know why but I am over it. Totally agree too the ladies on here are all wonderful, we all deserve BFP's and healthy babies sending lots of to all.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 06-07-2013 at 22:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Nattie & Bettie. Sending lots of hugs your way.

And hugs to you too T2SP. Hope u have a speedy recovery and can be discharged soon.

Milly - 16 mature eggs is fantastic!! Well done. What did u do differently this time round?

Welcome Nicole! I'm on the 2ww as well. This is our second ET (first time was unsuccessful) but this is a natural FET and it feels so different having not just had all the injections and EPU. BT is a day before you on the 15th. Trying to stay positive
    ...though i must say i don't feel i'm as worried and freaked out as i was the first time i was on the 2ww. But of course i still want a BFP so badddd!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (07-07-2013)