Closed Thread
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bettie, I had a bit of spotting today, Im on day 3 of TWW and called the nurse who asked me to go in for a blood test to check my progesterone levels. I got a call back late this afternoon to tell me my levels are 60 which is normal and the spotting and pains could be assoc with my body adjusting...keeping everythingfor you..Thanks Orchids, I so so hope we are one of the lucky couples to get BFP first try..sending you lots of baby dustand loads of luck to you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (05-07-2013),Orchids  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for their thoughts, I have a full period now, so that's me out for this cycle, thought I might make it at least to the BT without getting AF
    Hope I can start the next cycle soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so so sorry to hear that Bettie I know its hard but try to stay positive...your time will come...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Thanks everyone for their thoughts, I have a full period now, so that's me out for this cycle, thought I might make it at least to the BT without getting AF
    Hope I can start the next cycle soon
    hugs I think I am about to join u... I got period cramps and I had a few more brown spots this evening.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies,

Well I've been in hospital since Tuesday and finally they determined ectopic pregnancy to which I had surgery for this afternoon.
    I found out tomorrow what they were able to do and will see what they were able to do.

I hope they discharge me tomorrow. I want to go home and see my son whom I haven't seen since Tuesday morning!

I hope my body bounces back quickly I'm keen to get things going again and this time I will be requesting 2 embryos be put back.

Good luck to you all ladies I hope you get your much deserves bfp's!

Hugs to everyone who received BFN's

I will be a stalker for now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trying,

best wishes hope you have a very speedy recovery, been such a hard time for you.

Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys just wanting join your chat, I am a first time user and this my first IVF cycle, I am off for my blood test day 1, any advice on what to and not to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leash6... you'll find lots of great support and advice here on BubHub, so you're in the right place. Everybody's situation is different, age is a big factor, as is if it's a sperm issue or a female issue, and there are so many things out there to try - unfortunately there's no one magic cure :-)) When you get a chance go to your "user panel" and edit your signature - it's the blurb we write that come up at the end of our posts - it's really useful for others to look at and get a picture to give advice where you're up to.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Leash6  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trying, Im so sorry..wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you on your next cycle soonLeash this is my first cycle too, Im currently 4 days into my TWW Hope everything runs smoothly for you and you get lots of eggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Trying2 and a successful next cycle.

I had 18 eggs collected yesterday (same as my first cycle) and got the good news this morning that 16 were mature ... I can't remember how many fertilised though! I was in such shock that they were mature and it was a high fertilisation rate that the details escaped me! It was either 16 or 14 that have fertilised. I was over the moon either way. This is the first good fertility news we have had since we started trying many moons ago. I'll call for an update tomorrow and ask again.

Has anyone tried assisted hatching? Thoughts?

Cue - are you feeling any better today?

Baby dust to all of you out there in ivf land, whether you've had your bfp or are still cycling or planning another cycle x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (06-07-2013)