Closed Thread
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats again sharlee did they say what your hcg and progesterone was?

Bettie it could be blood from implantation stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Congrats again sharlee did they say what your hcg and progesterone was?

Bettie it could be blood from implantation stay positive
    Thank you, they told me my progesterone was really high and suggested I stop using the crinone or use it second daily instead of daily. I asked her what my HCG levels were and she said she didn't have that information just the positive result? I am getting a BT done on Monday and she said that should be more detailed. Are they supposed to have our HCG level information?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Bettie when's your BT again? .
    Its on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Thank you, they told me my progesterone was really high and suggested I stop using the crinone or use it second daily instead of daily. I asked her what my HCG levels were and she said she didn't have that information just the positive result? I am getting a BT done on Monday and she said that should be more detailed. Are they supposed to have our HCG level information?
    What clinic are you with? I think most clinics give you the numbers. That's great news re the progesterone. When did u get ur positive hpt again? How many days past transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    What clinic are you with? I think most clinics give you the numbers. That's great news re the progesterone. When did u get ur positive hpt again? How many days past transfer?
    Monash IVF. HPT was 8dp5dt. BT was 11dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    Anyway, I have a question.... after I get a fertalized embryo put back.... how many days from my period will I have to wait before I can have my 1st blood test?
    Depends on your clinic and how days old the embryo is when it is transferred.

I am with Genea Sydney and have only had 5 day transfers. My blood tests were supposed to be 11 days after that, but I did it at 10 days instead.

I know some people on here are tested much earlier than that - like 5 days post transfer, but sometimes those tests don't give conclusive results.

If your emby is only 3 days old when they transfer it, you will likely have to wait a full 14 days!! Hate that TWW!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to the nurses, who have said to hold tight it could just be the crinone, if I get full AF I should call them on Monday and go in for my BT early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope its all ok Bettie, try not to worry (easier said than done)

Today Cue!! Hope you get a good Haul!

is anyone due for BT's?

AFM day 3 of injections BT and Ultrasound Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Im currently 3 days into my TWW on my first IVF ICSI cycle..Im trying so hard to stay positive but it almost feels exhausting! Im getting really bad cramping and was wondering if that's normal or am I being paranoid? I could really use some helpful hints ladies..this TWW thing is driving me crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Hi everyone, Im currently 3 days into my TWW on my first IVF ICSI cycle..Im trying so hard to stay positive but it almost feels exhausting! Im getting really bad cramping and was wondering if that's normal or am I being paranoid? I could really use some helpful hints ladies..this TWW thing is driving me crazy!

Hi Emzy, cramping is normal I get it all the time. It can be caused from crinone or other treatment your on and also it is still your ovaries reacting to the EPU (I got told). My symptoms in the 2ww also include nausea, very sore boobs, exhaustion and head aches, I got my BFP yesterday.

The 2ww is very hard I struggled a lot and had many ups and downs. My emotions have being crazy...What can I say it will pass and before you know it will be BT day. One thing my DH kept saying to me and he is very wise is "look at it this way we are either pregnant or we are not pregnant, there is nothing we can do to change the outcome and we will find out when we find out and If we are not pregnant than it is meant to be and we will move onto phase 2" or something like that and really he is very right in what he said. My DH believes everything happens for a reason.

Good Luck and be kind to yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (05-07-2013)