Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    Thanks, it's hard to relax when you want it soo badly lol
    Tell me about it. I've pretty much convinced myself this baby isn't going to stick, mostly due to self-preservation I guess..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchids View Post
    Best of luck getting your results tomorrow Nattie, JDturner & Sharlee
    For those not having positive thoughts, I really hope you're proved wrong!

Wow, big congrats to Aneczka!

And Frances - they are such great numbers. Good luck for Sunday.
    Sadly my blood test is Monday so the waiting and pain continues....

Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, this cycle has really done my head in and to be told to keep coming back for BT's and not much more I was getting the ****s. Needless to say the pain I was going through, so I was admitted to hospital yesterday and have had a BT and ultrasound. Blood test showed Hcg still rising slowly and ultrasound showed no fetal pole or anything. My FS has determined that it is an early ectopic pregnancy and tomorrow I will see what the plan is with the hospital doctors, but he has recommended a methotrexate injection to abort the pregnancy.

On one hand I'm relieved to finally have an answer and on the other I'm devastated that now I have to wait a whole before I could start again (not to mention being devastated about losing this pregnancy.

Congrats to all of you with BFP's hugs to those who had BFN's and babydust to the rest of you. Take care of yourselves
    so sorry to hear. Why cant us IVF ladies get an effing break. Why do normal people get pregnant and stay pregnant and when we finally do it is either a miscarriage or ectopic wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa over it!

Cattc - stay strong! Now I wish I didn't test as I got another BFN today at 13dpo..

MariaA - your story is keeping me going atm!

HOOTS - the cramps ar perfectly normal and a good sign unless they are super bad

Anekzka - 250 is really good and is def not pregnl... I had a level of 126 when I had my checmical which is still a good level.. have a look at this thread http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ge18&highlight=
    Last edited by nattie84; 04-07-2013 at 13:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Natie, you are so right, people just get pregnant & they even don't know that unitll 6 weeks and it gets me when I hear that its so easy for them blah blah blah.. but everyone has a story and their own battles to win. Lets just hope one day it will be THE DAY for all of us. 250 is good and number doesn't really matter is the doubling that makes the pregnancy viable all the best for all of you and I am so sorry littlesunflower thinking of youtesting is so bad, I am glad I had a pregnyl and I couldn't POAS at all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aneczka - I totally agree! My sis has 3 all natural and keeps telling me "if you're anything like me..." I swear I just want to punch her lol she is one of those girls that says its all easy blah blah blah, nothing about this ivf course has been easy for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I feel sick I did my Blood Test at 7.30 am. the clinic said results are in usually after 2 - 3 hours and almost 6 hours later I am still waiting for them to call me. WTF do they do this to us after everything we go through. I think i want to Vomit. To top it off everyone can tell i'm upset and keep asking me what is wrong ect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine took all day literally, just try to relax!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    OMG I feel sick I did my Blood Test at 7.30 am. the clinic said results are in usually after 2 - 3 hours and almost 6 hours later I am still waiting for them to call me. WTF do they do this to us after everything we go through. I think i want to Vomit. To top it off everyone can tell i'm upset and keep asking me what is wrong ect.
    Give them a call Sharlee. The same thing happened to me yesterday and it was agony, I still hadn't heard from them when I rocked up for my follow-up with FS at 2:45! But it turns out that even then the clinic still didn't have the results yet, and my FS had to actually call the results hotline to get my number, with me and DH sitting right there! The clinic is meant to have them by 1pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee it's painful isn't it?!? I'm
    Going thru the Same thing right now I had my blood test at 8 and I usually have my results by 230 by then I've gone to the toilet 100 times and sweated thru my clothes I'm so nervous it's a horrible feeling. If u can't bare it I'd call them! Good luck!!! Another 2 1/2 hrs for me to wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies, it is so horrible I literally feel sick in the guts. I will call them soon if I don't hear from them.

I can't focus on my work all I can do is read Bub Hub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomorrow I will be 7dp5dt do we think a First Response test will work yet?