Closed Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc yes I got a BFP I'm over 6 weeks pregnant. If u must do a test I'd wait until just before ur BT because the negative results will upset u more than anything and they could be wrong like
    Mine. 2 negative tests even 3 days before BT. U just never know the body is a weird thing my HCG isn't hugely high that's why the POAS tests came back negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need advice!!!
    i got my BFP on Fri 28/6 (yay!) but now all I'm getting are AF pains!! This is my first time so I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is normal????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    so I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is normal?
    I'm sure I've read somewhere that cramps are part of the early pregnancy signs, plus it seems every IVF drug you take gives you cramps and pain as well

AFM - I'm freaking out because I have a cracking headache like AF, but headaches are a symptom of Crinone apparently so trying to be calm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bettie, I'm slightly paranoid at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hoots, sorry to crash this thread but wanted to let u know that I had Pms like cramps for around the first 7-8 weeks of being pregnant, always convinced AF was about to come so from my experience alone I'm going to say its completely normal and a HUGE Congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Need advice!!!
    i got my BFP on Fri 28/6 (yay!) but now all I'm getting are AF pains!! This is my first time so I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is normal????
    Absolutely normal. I've had a few bouts of cramping too. My FS told me yesterday to expect it. This morning however I've been getting sharper pains down there that feel more like bowel cramps... I am hoping that's all they are, but they're a bit different to usual. Hope it doesn't mean anything bad...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, it's hard to relax when you want it soo badly lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had cramps the whole time my FS said its completely normal as after egg collection and all the drugs our poor ovaries are like golf balls. Cramps are early sign of pregnancy I'm 6w2d and still cramp all day everyday as long as its not accompanied by heavy bleeding ur good to go. I enjoy my cramps makes me feel pregnant I stress when they go!!! Ha ha weird huh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I can't say I'm enjoying them at the moment, no bleeding just cramps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need advice!!!
    Hoots! Don't stress I also have Af pains like the whole time and I had my pregnancy test yesterday and my Beta was 250 A lot of people say that this is how you feel in first few weeks... I also have that weird taste in my mouth and loss of appetite... food makes me sick. I have another test on sunday and I have a question girtls. Nurse that called me yesterday said that my beta was 250 which I thought it was good but than she made me feel like it isn't... I am not sure why do I have to wait 4 days normally beta is every second day eh? Now I am worrying - as we all do!!!- because I had a booster pregnyl on sunday and it make me wonder if that 250 could be all only pregnyl? I know silly me... I am excited but like all of the girls say you never stop worrying in this IVF journey... Any thoughts? Babydust to you all