Closed Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneczka View Post
    Thanks girls, we still cant believe it its an amazing feeling wish you all the best in your 2ww, lots of babydust
    Also, is anyone knows if #250 with pregnyl is still good for 9dp5dt?? and i have my test on sunday...not on friday.. 4 dats of waiting again lol
    KlM hold on there not long now, when is your blood???
    Mine is on Friday!!! Will be here before I know it. Time is actually going quite fast surprisingly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck getting your results tomorrow Nattie, JDturner & Sharlee
    For those not having positive thoughts, I really hope you're proved wrong!

Wow, big congrats to Aneczka!

And Frances - they are such great numbers. Good luck for Sunday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, this cycle has really done my head in and to be told to keep coming back for BT's and not much more I was getting the ****s. Needless to say the pain I was going through, so I was admitted to hospital yesterday and have had a BT and ultrasound. Blood test showed Hcg still rising slowly and ultrasound showed no fetal pole or anything. My FS has determined that it is an early ectopic pregnancy and tomorrow I will see what the plan is with the hospital doctors, but he has recommended a methotrexate injection to abort the pregnancy.

On one hand I'm relieved to finally have an answer and on the other I'm devastated that now I have to wait a whole before I could start again (not to mention being devastated about losing this pregnancy.

Congrats to all of you with BFP's hugs to those who had BFN's and babydust to the rest of you. Take care of yourselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying2staypositive - I'm really sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you. What a difficult time :-(

Cue - things went well thanks with the second scan. It looks like I have a good number of follicles and good sizes too. Although, one ovary has a really small number and the other has lots - strange. So I triggered last night! EPU 8.30am tomorrow. I feel so much more nervous this cycle after surprises last cycle (lots of eggs, only one fertilised). My biggest worry is we get that low fert rate again even with ICSI. But that's really unlikely so I'm trying hard to push those thoughts away and stay positive.

Aneczka - congratulations! You must be absolutely thrilled!

Good luck to all the BT-ing ladies today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly888 View Post
    Trying2staypositive - I'm really sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you. What a difficult time :-(

Cue - things went well thanks with the second scan. It looks like I have a good number of follicles and good sizes too. Although, one ovary has a really small number and the other has lots - strange. So I triggered last night! EPU 8.30am tomorrow. I feel so much more nervous this cycle after surprises last cycle (lots of eggs, only one fertilised). My biggest worry is we get that low fert rate again even with ICSI. But that's really unlikely so I'm trying hard to push those thoughts away and stay positive.

Aneczka - congratulations! You must be absolutely thrilled!

Good luck to all the BT-ing ladies today.
    Hi Milly - I have the same worries, it all looks good now but there's still lots to happen before we make it to transfer. I'm going in at 8:30am tomorrow too! Wow, we really are on the same schedule lol! Are you doing a day 5 transfer? Do you know what they count as day 1? I'm trying to work out if it'll be Tues or Wed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

This is going to be a me post but just need somewhere to vent and where better than here where everyone understands what you are going thorough?

I am 7dp5dt today and feeling rather p***ed off because I don't feel like its worked! I had very full/heavy feeling boobs in the beginning of the week but now not much, if anything actually!

I want to POAS but I also feel like maybe I should keep the "dream" alive for a little longer? Is it too early, am I not really meant to feel anything yet? Any help PLEASE!

I am on 4mg Progynova 3 times a day, Cardaprin 100 1 per day, Prednisilone 5mg 2 times per day, 400mg progesterone pessaries 2 times a day and Estradiol & Progesterone Combination 1 per day. I also finished Verapamil on Tuesday, thought it best to put all my meds down just in case someone else may have been on the same protocol!

Again sorry for the me post but if anyone has any advice please let me know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc I never felt anything before my BT except for cramping which I always have after egg retrieval so please don't be disheartened I also POAS 5 and 8 days after transfer all negative!!! I am not 6w2d pregnant and stressing because my symptoms aren't huge no morning sickness nothing but I'm sure everything is just fine!!!!

I know it's hard but try be positive!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc - My boobs were incredibly sore and firm at 4dp5t, but it went away very quickly after that, even though I started getting positive POAS. Even now at nearly 5 weeks they still haven't been that sore or firm again, so it doesn't mean anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MariaA & Sariele thank you for your response! What do you suggest POAS or not?

MariaA, I know that you said your was negative twice but you got your BFP?

Should I do it?

Argggggg why is this so tormenting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc I have my BT tomorrow and I have also felt nothing but seems a lot of others the same. I'm trying to remain positive and I also haven't POAS. Stay hopeful. I'm on Progynova 3 x day and also on 6 pessaries a day too.