Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, still a BFN here at 12dpo.... Mum doesn't want me to be negative until I have had my bloods but I think it's all over. I found this old thread I started a year back when I ha my checmical.. Can people please share their betas with me.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...sterone-levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Hi all, I just wanted to say good luck to all of those on their IVF journey and a big congratulations to those who have their BFP. DF and I will be joining the rollercoaster in a few months and reading this thread has taught me a lot. I hope there is such a wonderful support group when we are going through ups and downs. It's so touching to see people coming together to share these frustrating, happy, scary and emotional times. You all give someone like me hope that even when things don't go as anticipated, things will still be okay and that somehow you find the strength to keep going

Good luck to you all and thank you!
    I'm sure you'll have a great support group. Lots of lovely IVFers on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Milly888 View Post
    Thanks Cue. I too was nervous I wouldn't have many eggs, as I (stupidly!) thought they might have all been collected last cycle 2 months ago! Things are looking promising though with 9 follicles on one ovary. The other ovary was hiding so hopefully I'll see how it's progressing today. Maybe a follicle was 1.3? I can't really remember size, I was just sooo relieved to see some follicles at the time. I have PCOS so tend towards over stimulation even on on low dose gonal. What meds are you on? I really hope you get to see lots of healthy follies developing perfectly today x
    I've been on 150 Gonal-F and for the last few days 250 Orgalutran. I had my second scan this morning and it was great news - more follicles were visible and they'd grown really well!! I have at least 2 over 20mm and quite a few 15+ so I'll be triggering tonight with EPU on Friday! So excited! Just waiting on them to call me once my BT results are done so they can tell me times for the trigger & procedure. It's all happening!

How did you go today?

Quote Originally Posted by Aneczka View Post
    BT for me today... nervous as hell!
    I swear I feel like af is coming for last few days and because I am on pregnyl it didnt get it yet..
    Time will tell though today is THE day ...
    Good luck!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Feel better Bettie!

Good Luck Aneczka!! I cant remember if you've POAS?

Im so sorry to hear that JemB, enjoy your holiday! Where are you off too?

AFM 1st ever injection done! So proud of myself!
    Well done! It gets easy really quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Just picked up all my drugs today - start injections tomorrow morning - lordy that's a lot of needles Trying not to hyperventilate. Took my first prednisolone just now and feeling kinda paranoid given all the nasty side effects it can cause
    You'll be fine! It's overwhelming thought isnt it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (03-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-07-2013),Wishnhope  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Congrats on all the BFP's 😊
    I have BT tomorrow and I'm not feeling too great about it I have a feeling it's going to be negative but we'll just have to wait and see. We have one more frostie waiting before we have to do another full cycle so hopefully all works out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Hi ladies

Congrats on all the BFP's ������
    I have BT tomorrow and I'm not feeling too great about it I have a feeling it's going to be negative but we'll just have to wait and see. We have one more frostie waiting before we have to do another full cycle so hopefully all works out.
    Mine is tomorrow too for both of us.

Wishnhope it's not as bad as you think hey.

Arlais I know right if it's any consolation I had leftover needles from my haul.

Nattie I hope you get your BFP. I hope the tests are wrong. My lines are still very faint I did another HPT today and the second line was actually fainter than what it was two days ago :/ I almost neeeded a microscope to see it.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 03-07-2013 at 18:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta came at 250.... still cant believe it...next test on sunday, lets hope all will be ok ...
    Omg, cant believe it

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (03-07-2013),Cue  (03-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta came at 250.... still cant believe it...next test on sunday, lets hope all will be ok ...
    Omg, cant believe it
    Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just thought I'd update everyone about my progress. Had my second BT today which showed my HCG levels are at 8000 at 23dpo. The doctor was really happy with that so I guess I am too. I always felt the getting pregnant thing was so hard, but now I'm absolutely terrified of something going wrong 😁
    Well I have tried to follow everyone's progress but it can be hard to keep up sometimes. Wishing you all luck with all the upcoming BT's, and everyone who is cycling. Sending you all lots and lots of baby dust xx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (03-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-07-2013),Milly888  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, cant believe it
    Congrats Aneczka!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Aneckzka that's grey news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    Hi all, just thought I'd update everyone about my progress. Had my second BT today which showed my HCG levels are at 8000 at 23dpo. The doctor was really happy with that so I guess I am too. I always felt the getting pregnant thing was so hard, but now I'm absolutely terrified of something going wrong ������
    Well I have tried to follow everyone's progress but it can be hard to keep up sometimes. Wishing you all luck with all the upcoming BT's, and everyone who is cycling. Sending you all lots and lots of baby dust xx
    I totally understand Kd! I'm so worried every time I cough, sneeze, pee!!! Lol I go back on the 18th for my doc appt and will get to see my lil baboonya!!