Closed Thread
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Ok to those that have their BFPs at how many days past EPU were you getting a positive HPT? Want to know when I might sart trying them
    When I had my chemical it showed up at 11dpo - very feint

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I got a ghost line that disappeared almost straight away on the morning of 4dp5dt (9dpo) -- thought I'd imagined it! But my first truly visible line was on 5dp5dt (10dpo). I tested with FRER; there is no way these lines would have shown up on any other brand.
    Mine was done with FRER too. I tested at 8ddp5dt yesterday - line was very fiant. Might test again tomorrow to see if it is darker. I read somewhere not to test before 9DP5DT or 11 DP3DT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested 5 days and 9 days after transfer always negative but had my blood test at 11 days after transfer and I was pregnant so everyone is different depending how high ur HCG levels are. Mine aren't hugely high they are average so that's why I couldn't see mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I can begin cetrotide tomrw, 1st BT and ultrasound booked for next Mon 8th The day I start Gonal- F.)
    So freaking excited

How often do you go for Ultrasounds? Ive heard some clinics go every second day others are once a week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    How often do you go for Ultrasounds? Ive heard some clinics go every second day others are once a week?
    I had 3 ultrasounds for my entire cycle and I had a fairly long down reg cycle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I've been MIA for several weeks...needed a break for a bit, plus had lots of other things going on and found it really hard to keep up with all the developments. Great to read some have got their BFPs!

Had a melt down last week cos been feeling stressed with work & the hecticness of life but have tried to change things around this week and feel I'm in a much better head space. Listened to some ivf meditation audio last night and found it really relaxing. Can anyone else recommend the audio files they listen to??

So...started progesterone pessaries last night and our FET is booked for Thurs. Didn't POAS the first time around (too scared!) but have already ordered a bunch of HPTs and will do so this time. Anyone else with ETs this week?

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kindness words Girls. I am really appreciated. Got 10k pay rise last Fri, didn't even feel happy. I would rather get BFP on monday than this pay rise. What I get is just not what I want!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will littledragon! positive thoughts congrats on your pay rise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littledragon I would take the pay increase as a sign that you can continue your IVF journey with a little less stress in your life. (Not saying you may or may not have been stressed by the financial burden of IVF)

Although I agree that I would trade our new house and all our material possessions for the one thing I want but can not purchase: to be pregnant with my first child.