Closed Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My fiancé will be in WA (I'm in Syd) the day I get my results which is this Friday. So I'll have to just hang in there no matter the result till he returns on Monday. At least I can still tell him over the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    My fiancé will be in WA (I'm in Syd) the day I get my results which is this Friday. So I'll have to just hang in there no matter the result till he returns on Monday. At least I can still tell him over the phone.
    My DH will leave around the time of our results for a two week stint. We havent told anyone we are cycling this month and Im concerned Im gonna be a bawling mess and all alone. Might have to tell a friend so I have some to pick me up if this goes badly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea Wishnhope. And you can always come on here as well for a virtual hug from everyone - not quite the same but we are all going through it. Lets just hope it's positive for us!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Mine is 17dpo too, but that is kind of late. I think most clinics do them 14dpo - 16dpo. I do know there are some that make you wait a whole 2 weeks after a 5dt, which is 19dpo.
    Agreed! If I get a negative test on Thursday which will be 13dpo I am going to call and ask to have mine done Friday so I don't have to wait all weekend and I can go out and drown my sorrows lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea Wishnhope. And you can always come on here as well for a virtual hug from everyone - not quite the same but we are all going through it. Lets just hope it's positive for us!
    Ha yes hopefully Ill be screaming with joy down the phone rather than sobbing! Im getting ahead of myself its only day 1!! Havent even had a jab yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Ha yes hopefully Ill be screaming with joy down the phone rather than sobbing! Im getting ahead of myself its only day 1!! Havent even had a jab yet!
    My advice is to try not to think too far ahead and take each day as it comes, there is so much to remember. I also found making a calendar listing all the things I had to take each day and listing appointments on that as well and I put that on the fridge and ticked it off each day. Good luck. The jabs are not as bad as you think. (Sorry, can't recall if you are new or done all this before).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My advice is to try not to think too far ahead and take each day as it comes, there is so much to remember. I also found making a calendar listing all the things I had to take each day and listing appointments on that as well and I put that on the fridge and ticked it off each day. Good luck. The jabs are not as bad as you think. (Sorry, can't recall if you are new or done all this before).
    Thanks KLM Although thats easier said than done for me, its my first round and being unprepared terrifies me!! Planning is my coping mechanism. But I do need to try take this step by step for my sanity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on cd1 today too Wish - AF decided midnight would be an excellent arrival time LOL. Off to the clinic tomorrow for a BT and collect all my drugs from the nurse....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok to those that have their BFPs at how many days past EPU were you getting a positive HPT? Want to know when I might sart trying them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Ok to those that have their BFPs at how many days past EPU were you getting a positive HPT? Want to know when I might sart trying them
    I got a ghost line that disappeared almost straight away on the morning of 4dp5dt (9dpo) -- thought I'd imagined it! But my first truly visible line was on 5dp5dt (10dpo). I tested with FRER; there is no way these lines would have shown up on any other brand.