Closed Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 922
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Botany
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    1,114
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My fiancé will be in WA (I'm in Syd) the day I get my results which is this Friday. So I'll have to just hang in there no matter the result till he returns on Monday. At least I can still tell him over the phone.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    My fiancé will be in WA (I'm in Syd) the day I get my results which is this Friday. So I'll have to just hang in there no matter the result till he returns on Monday. At least I can still tell him over the phone.
    My DH will leave around the time of our results for a two week stint. We havent told anyone we are cycling this month and Im concerned Im gonna be a bawling mess and all alone. Might have to tell a friend so I have some to pick me up if this goes badly

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Botany
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    1,114
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good idea Wishnhope. And you can always come on here as well for a virtual hug from everyone - not quite the same but we are all going through it. Lets just hope it's positive for us!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

    Wishnhope  (02-07-2013)

  5. #304
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    569
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Mine is 17dpo too, but that is kind of late. I think most clinics do them 14dpo - 16dpo. I do know there are some that make you wait a whole 2 weeks after a 5dt, which is 19dpo.
    Agreed! If I get a negative test on Thursday which will be 13dpo I am going to call and ask to have mine done Friday so I don't have to wait all weekend and I can go out and drown my sorrows lol

  6. #305
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    Good idea Wishnhope. And you can always come on here as well for a virtual hug from everyone - not quite the same but we are all going through it. Lets just hope it's positive for us!
    Ha yes hopefully Ill be screaming with joy down the phone rather than sobbing! Im getting ahead of myself its only day 1!! Havent even had a jab yet!

  7. #306
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Botany
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    1,114
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Ha yes hopefully Ill be screaming with joy down the phone rather than sobbing! Im getting ahead of myself its only day 1!! Havent even had a jab yet!
    My advice is to try not to think too far ahead and take each day as it comes, there is so much to remember. I also found making a calendar listing all the things I had to take each day and listing appointments on that as well and I put that on the fridge and ticked it off each day. Good luck. The jabs are not as bad as you think. (Sorry, can't recall if you are new or done all this before).

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

    Wishnhope  (02-07-2013)

  9. #307
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    My advice is to try not to think too far ahead and take each day as it comes, there is so much to remember. I also found making a calendar listing all the things I had to take each day and listing appointments on that as well and I put that on the fridge and ticked it off each day. Good luck. The jabs are not as bad as you think. (Sorry, can't recall if you are new or done all this before).
    Thanks KLM Although thats easier said than done for me, its my first round and being unprepared terrifies me!! Planning is my coping mechanism. But I do need to try take this step by step for my sanity!

  10. #308
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on cd1 today too Wish - AF decided midnight would be an excellent arrival time LOL. Off to the clinic tomorrow for a BT and collect all my drugs from the nurse....

  11. #309
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hobart
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Ok to those that have their BFPs at how many days past EPU were you getting a positive HPT? Want to know when I might sart trying them

  12. #310
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    473
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Ok to those that have their BFPs at how many days past EPU were you getting a positive HPT? Want to know when I might sart trying them
    I got a ghost line that disappeared almost straight away on the morning of 4dp5dt (9dpo) -- thought I'd imagined it! But my first truly visible line was on 5dp5dt (10dpo). I tested with FRER; there is no way these lines would have shown up on any other brand.


 

Similar Threads

  1. June/July 2013 IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 960
    Last Post: 23-06-2013, 14:22
  2. May/June 2013 IVF cycle buddies
    By Ruby33 in forum IVF
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 06:27
  3. May/June IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies :)
    By ertgirl in forum IVF
    Replies: 2535
    Last Post: 26-08-2012, 10:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!