Closed Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What does subbing mean?????

Also has anyone else had some whitish stuff in the toilet after transfer. I am thinking it is part of the crinone gel I am using every night that perhaps it got stirred up when the FS did my transfer???

Thanks
    Reviews
    sharlee32I'm on progesterone tabs ( 200mg twice a day) and I've taken to wearing a panty liner as a just in case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee "subbing" means subscribing to the thread

Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Just the beginning

Thanks wishnhope, good luck with your cycle !!
    Maria A, thankyou for the message !

I'm in Coffs Harbour but will be with Genea in sydney.
    2nd injection today and I think hubby may have given me the worst injection yet OUCH !!! Bruised already... Fun times ahead

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee, Crinone is a bit...messy. That's why we love it so much. It's fine for a few days, and then yeah. Panty liners are a good idea!

And everyone - if you want you can subscribe to the thread without posting to it by using the link under "Thread tools" at the top of the first page. (Or you can just post and say hi!) Interesting how I seem to be the first post, I didn't know there was a new thread when I posted! Some kind of moderator magic there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I just need some reassurance. I'm currently 9dpt and don't feel any different. I thought if I was pregnant I'd surely feel different. This cycle is a medicated FET and I feel relatively normal. I don't even have the horrible
    side effects of the progesterone this time around. Just wanting to know that I still have a chance even without any symptoms? I think I'm going crazy 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing and saying Hi

Good luck ladies for those BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so much good news on here ladies!! Congrats LSF, Safam & Maria!

AFM, blood test tomorrow to see if I O'd yet, then start sniffing Synarel.

Apparently our FS wants to do ICSI rather than regular IVF, but we're not clear about why... The only reasons we got were that fertilization rates might be higher, and because it's 'just what they do' with all clients using frozen donor sperm, apparently.

This concerns me a bit...
    I would have thought that donor sperm would have good motility and ICSI sounds unnecessary unless the egg shells are harder than normal to penetrate. Maybe it's just a way to make more money. It kind of concerns me that someone will be choosing which sperm wins. Does anyone have experience with using frozen donor sperm? Did your FS recommend ICSI?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I just had a question - do u know if it's okay to play sport or exercise during the 2ww period? i play netball twice a week and doing FET next month wondering if i should stop after transfer or if i should be okay??

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose Caboose View Post
    Wow, so much good news on here ladies!! Congrats LSF, Safam & Maria!

AFM, blood test tomorrow to see if I O'd yet, then start sniffing Synarel.

Apparently our FS wants to do ICSI rather than regular IVF, but we're not clear about why... The only reasons we got were that fertilization rates might be higher, and because it's 'just what they do' with all clients using frozen donor sperm, apparently.

This concerns me a bit...
    I would have thought that donor sperm would have good motility and ICSI sounds unnecessary unless the egg shells are harder than normal to penetrate. Maybe it's just a way to make more money. It kind of concerns me that someone will be choosing which sperm wins. Does anyone have experience with using frozen donor sperm? Did your FS recommend ICSI?
    Are you with ivfa?? We use donor sperm being a same sex couple and the donors are broken down into those suitable for iui and those suitable for ivf/icsi. We had to do icsi and I believe it's due to the fact that the ivf/icsi donors tend to be older, less motile, and the sample size is smaller so they are able to make a smaller quantity of donor sperm go further through utilizing icsi.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Moose Caboose  (24-06-2013)