Closed Thread
Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry littledragon, please try to stay positive. Sending lots of hugs to you and your DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoots everyone's numbers are different and mean different things best not to ask then it won't stress you out ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little dragon I'm so sorry ur having a hard time please don't give up it will happen for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Hoots everyone's numbers are different and mean different things best not to ask then it won't stress you out ha ha
    Thanks MariaA, I gather all clinics are different but mine just sounds really different lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    All clinics are different and do things differently ssome clinics are so happy to release information about everything but my clinic are so vague and its like squeezing blood out of a stone to get information out of them I mean HELLO they are my results and im not a dr I need reassurance and a explanation about what's going on. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know right, I've never been told about my levels or anything but the are lovely ppl offering up all other bits of info! Lol fingers crossed for my follow up BT and scan, maybe I might get some numbers then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi LittleDragon,

So sorry you got a negative BT it totally sucks.

Sending you a big hug take care..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LadiesCongratulations to all those who have got their bubba! So happy for you all!For those who have gotten not so good news, sending big hugs your way. This is my first cycle so sorry I can't give any advice. I'm going for my first blood test tomorrow after being on Provera for 7 days and Synerel for nearly 2 weeks. Am I supposed to start my FSH injections on day 1 as I'm now day 5 and a little worried I have missed out. The letter from the nurses says blood test tomorrow to check levels to start FSH, however reading the booklet it says to call the clinic on Day 1 for a test and to start injections...... have I stuffed up? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about your results dragon, I hope things turn out better for you next time.

Ruby, some people are told to start some drugs before the start of their cycle. I have some general info in my paperwork which doesn't apply to me, I'm going by the cover letter and what we were told at our assessment meeting. If you've got a BT tomorrow then i'm sure they will be able to answer your questions.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using The Bub Hub mobile app

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Sariele!! You deserve this so much. This is our third time as cycle buddies I think - I'll be glad not to see you back here!!

Sorry to hear Littledragon.

Hoots you can get some idea of the numbers at http://www.betabase.info. Apparently this site goes down a lot, so you can also access the last cached version of the page at: http://classic-web.archive.org/web/2...hp?type=Single (although the calculator stuff won't work).

Hi Ruby! I started injections on Day 5 this cycle, and on other cycles, was on Synarel so long beforehand that I can't even tell you what cycle day I was on when I started FSH. Sounds like you have written instructions and you've followed them - so don't panic.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (02-07-2013)