Closed Thread
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Personally I wouldn't do anything strenuous like take a spin class or body pump class but I have being going for my regular walks. The only exception was for a few days after transfer as I was exhausted and sore and also just thought it best to rest up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sariele - yay! Congrats!!!

Arlais - If you're generally an active person then I think exercise is fine, as long as its not excessive. Some steady cardio and light weights would probably be fine. I asked this when pregnant with DD as I was very active and I was told exercise at my usual level was fine but not to start a new regime/up the intensity while pregnant. If you're at all concerned call your clinic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yey Sarielle what fantastic news, such high numbers, so happy for you. Take care and hope those beautiful little embies keep on growing and growing :-)

And congrats Sharlee as well looks like you'll have some celebrating to do soon too, must ease your mind in the lead up to your bt :-)

Good luck tomorrow Frances, hope you get lots of little eggies and that you manage to stay calm over the next couple of weeks.

Afm- I'm 7dp3dt today. Bt is not till Saturday. No drugs or anything now and I'm not doing hpt so just waiting waiting waiting for Saturday to come around.

Take care everyone, baby dust to you all xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tessagirl For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    Yay so happy for you! I'm so nervous about my second BT on Wednesday. I just pray my little embie is growing at a furious rate. I still feel a little off so I take that as a good sign that I'm
    Still preggers. 5 weeks today :smiledance:
    Thanks! I'm still anxious about mine on Wed too, I'm worried that after the high of today I'm going to go in Wed all confident and such, only to be told that it's stopped rising or isn't rising properly.... I hope we both get great news. ETA: Thanks everyone else too, I was honestly thinking I would never get to "graduate" from one of these cycle buddy threads. Good luck to everyone still waiting to cycle/waiting for BT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    JB In your signature you have IVF/HA-ICSI whats the HA bit??
    Here is some info about it:

Hyaluronan (HA) and Normal Fertilization
    A substance called Hyaluronan (HA) is a component of one step during natural sperm selection. Researchers have found that sperm that bind to HA have reduced levels of abnormal DNA and genetic errors (DNA fragmentation and aneuploidy). During natural fertilization the sperm has to bind to a cluster of cells around the egg called the cumulus. Cumulus cells are rich in HA and mature sperm have receptors for HA. Therefore, sperm that are immature are less likely to be able to progress to the next step in the natural selection/fertilization process, and usually only mature sperm are able to fertilize an egg naturally.
    Hyaluronan (HA) and Sperm Selection for ICSI
    By exposing sperm to HA prior to ICSI we now have a greater ability to select sperm for fertilization that are mature and have the best DNA. As the healthiest sperm bind to the HA we are able to isolate/select them for injecting into the egg. Circumstances where HA-ICSI may be helpful for sperm selection include;
    • Where there is high sperm DNA fragmentation
    • If during previous IVF there were low fertilisation rates and/or poor embryo development
    • If there is recurrent IVF failure or unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks JB, this must be called different things at different clinics/states. At Fert North its called PCSI or Physiological Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection. We'll be doing this too. Hear it has great fertilisation rates.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 01-07-2013 at 17:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JemB i also have a BT on 3rd of July... and i know exactly how you feel. Its crazy!! I am so tired i can barely stay awake at work. I am on pregnyl every third day and just before i did last injection i did HPT and obvieusly it was positive but i did it for giggles... lol
    Honestly - i was so positive last week and i was trying to think this one will work but i am not sure anymore... all that medication can give you false feelings and its cruel really.
    I have been having this weird pains in my ankle and above my knee, on day 4 and 5 and it was on and off.. i also have a typical pregnyl and progresterone side effects of pain in overies, bit of cramping. Got sore boobs a bit but obly yesterday. No spotting for me ...i am tired andcant be bothered with eating.. no appetite!!! emotional and all i want to do is go home and sleep. And i wish it was wednesday

Its amazing how we all are doing fine all week and these two last days are driving us mad!!!

Good luck Seriele - good to know somebody is getting BFP its so motivated!!

babydust to you all ladies..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aneczka it's weird how you get to find out on Wed and I have to wait till Friday! I guess it's not too much longer. I haven't POAS yet not sure I will as I don't want the early disappointment if it negative. We're your progesterone levels all good? Mine were 51 on Fri which they said they were happy with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sariele!!!!!
    When I got my BFP all the nurse told me was I had strong levels, now I'm thinking I should ask with all you girls talking about numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Girls, I break this party mood. I had my BT done this morning, it's negative. Just had biggest melt down before. It s so hard to stay positive after negative, negative, and negative.