Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Sarielle. You've definitely had your run of bad luck. I cycled with you in Feb but have had a long break between cycles. This one is sure to be a good one for you. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tessa, I cycled with you in Feb. We got our BFP but very sadly lost our baby at 17 weeks due to a ****ty illness I got (that's the short story!). I am currently waiting for AF which is due in 3 days so I can start a FET. Looking forward to being cycle buddies again. What date are you starting? Are you doing fresh or frozen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    P1030464.jpg

So I caved (I am so weak) and did another HPT . This one has a second line but it is very faint. I have tried to attach a photo of it, it is not the best photo but you can see the lines ...Thoughts? I am 8dp 5dt today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Exactly what happened to mine! The lines stayed the same colour from 12dpo-14dpo. They weren't as dark as the control line either - that did happen at 16dpo (about when my hCG turned out to have been about double the average - hmmm!).
    OMG, thank you. Mine have been the same from 14dpo - 16dpo... I haven't done today's SMU yet. My FMUs the last two days have been darker than the control line, but I think my pee was more concentrated so I'm not putting too much faith in them.
    DH won't let me do any POAS now because he knows I'll worry no matter what it comes up as! The wait between BT and first scan is harder for me than the TWW was...
    Yes, if I make it to booking a scan, that will be an AWFUL wait! If my beta today and Wednesday are okay, I might stop POAS, or at least only do it once every couple of days. I've made my poor hubby sick with anxiety with all this HPT stress, poor guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessagirl View Post
    Good luck tomorrow Sarielle. You've definitely had your run of bad luck. I cycled with you in Feb but have had a long break between cycles. This one is sure to be a good one for you. Thinking of you xx
    Oh thank you Tessa, I really hope you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Attachment 38646
    So I caved (I am so weak) and did another HPT . This one has a second line but it is very faint. I have tried to attach a photo of it, it is not the best photo but you can see the lines ...Thoughts? I am 8dp 5dt today
    Looking good Sharlee! Hope it gets darker for you tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck to everyone getting results today! I hope we see lots of good news.

Bedlover - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, that must have been so difficult.

I just had my first scan & BT, we're on day 8 of injections (CD9) and I have 10 follicles measuring between 7.0 - 13.8. They were happy with that and said they'll do another scan and BT on Wed at this stage to check progress. All going well I might have EPU on Friday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on!

Sharlee that HPT looks good, for a darker one!!
    Sariele good luck with the BT
    Bedlover There are quiet a few of us starting jabs this week, we all get BFP!!

AFM cramping still on and off but nothing serious, AF still a no show

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-07-2013),Sariele  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck for today Sariele!!! Thinking of you. Wishnhope - Hope AF shows up soon so you can get started - you've had quite a wait. Sharlee32 - exciting to see the second line! Hi & Good Luck to everyone else!!! afm thought I'd start jabbing this week but looks like I'll be delayed (looong story). At this rate may have to pop over to Aug thread!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (01-07-2013),Wishnhope  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Attachment 38646

I think that's a pretty good line! Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little sunflower I totally agree with u I'm having 3 blood tests every Thursday for 3 weeks before my scan to see my little peanuts heartbeat and I totally agree that this is the hardest part for me worse than the IVF cycle worse than the 2ww this makes me sick and nervous!!!! Every twinge I get excited about anytime my symptoms disappear for one second I start freaking out I'm spending a fortune on preggy tests argh bring on the scan and the 12 weeks mark I just want to relax...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 539!!!! Doubling time of approx. 33 hours! I am blown away and stunned and amazed, and so so sooooo relieved! Bring on second (third?) BT Wednesday.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Cue  (01-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (01-07-2013)