Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabeeMaybee View Post
    My BT is Sunday
    How did your BT go today?

Any others I have missed due for their BT?

Well 7dp 5dt. Had a few spots of blood Friday night. Thank God it wasn't AF. 4 more days till our BT Still feeling really exhausted and sore. Went for a walk today with the DH and dogs and just really struggled to make it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sharlee, I am 6dp5dt today! My BT is on Wednesday. This 2ww sucks! Even though I am doing better than last time is still hard Trying to stay positive and think that this one will work... the power of positive thinking eh? How completely different my 2ww is now then it was in april. I am on natural cycle with progesterone and Pregnyl and im feeling normal. I have this pain on and down there and feeling nausea sometimes but other than that I am normal... Today I swear I feel like AF is coming.. the same feeling eh but again it could be all just the meds. I also took a HPT yesterday and this morning even if I know it will be positive because of pregnyl - just for giggles haha The line came up pretty and pink haha it was fun, thought I might never seen one so why not!? Does that make me crazy? Its in my underwear draw (TMI!!!! lol) Anyway - 3 more days till BETA hopefully my positive energy will make this little peanut stick this time Good luck to all of you ladies xxxx babydust to you all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    and Sharlee, I also have 2 puppies and a cat lol sometimes I wonder how are they all survive when the baby arrives ;p

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue - every time I do an ivf cycle I get the same cause the drugs stuff with my immune system, hope you feel better soon. Also I get the ewcm also it's normal.

sharlee - a bit of blood is good news!!!!!

Aneczka - lol I did that my very first cycle mainly to test the pregnyl out of my system so I know a positive after a negative was a true positive but it did feel weird to finally get those two lines! Good luck!

i am currently 4dp5dt and going a bit crazy, my BT is not until next Monday so trying to hold out testing till then but we will see! I have a crazy week at work so that will help me pass the time!
    Last edited by nattie84; 30-06-2013 at 18:50.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (30-06-2013),Sharlee32  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, my clinic BT is tomorrow and I am SO EFFING TERRIFIED that I am not going to get appropriate doubling from my sneaky BT on Thursday. My HPT lines are still not as dark as the control line and haven't gotten darker in the last 3 days....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also debating if I do a HPT the morning of my BT, just so I don't have to wait for the phone call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aneczka yes I know my dog sleeps in my bed with me...I bought him his own bed to get him to sleep on there but he still prefers being in mine I feel like AF is coming all the time too but so far touch wood - no AF. MY BT is on the 4th so it will be 11 days after transfer. I haven't being game enough to do my other HPT I don't know if I will either.Seems we are all going a little bit crazy lots of people suffering the 2ww together Good Luck Sariele I hope it's all okay. I will be thinking of you tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    I'm also debating if I do a HPT the morning of my BT, just so I don't have to wait for the phone call
    I am the same I need to prepare myself so I don't lose it at work but I have learnt that poas makes me crazy like what Sarielle is going through I had that last time and I don't want to go through it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the lovely ladies going for their BT tomorrow!!! I will have everything crossed and waiting for everyone's results!!!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    My HPT lines are still not as dark as the control line and haven't gotten darker in the last 3 days....
    Exactly what happened to mine! The lines stayed the same colour from 12dpo-14dpo. They weren't as dark as the control line either - that did happen at 16dpo (about when my hCG turned out to have been about double the average - hmmm!).

DH won't let me do any POAS now because he knows I'll worry no matter what it comes up as! The wait between BT and first scan is harder for me than the TWW was...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (01-07-2013)