Closed Thread
Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    I'm PREGNANT! I'm in so much shock but the doctor said my level was really good. I never thought i'd get to hear those words.

Congrats KD! How exciting. Has it sunk in yet?

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So just curious - how do they decide how much progesterone support an individual should be on? Seems the doses vary! I have been on two a day (Crinone / pessary) since EPU and have been told I'll be on it at least another three weeks from now - but they told me that before the BT, and I only had the one BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI

I thought i would introduce myself, on Tuesday i will be picking up the first lot of drugs for our first ICsi-Ha cycle
    A fair amount of stuffing around the last month getting police checks organised but its so close now im getting nervous. So i'll take my last pill tomorrow and start jabbing on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I have been stalking for a while now and am officially PUPO, fingers crossed its a sticky one! There has been so much good news on here congrats to you and for those who have not quite got there yet our turn will come! Hope you are all keeping well, here I go on the roller coaster ride commonly referred to as the 2WW 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabeeMaybee View Post
    Congrats KD! How exciting. Has it sunk in yet?
    No still hasn't sunk in yet! Don't think it will until I start to feel all the pregnancy symptoms.

I'm so confused with this progesterone business. I was originally told if I fell pregnant I'd be on it for 10 weeks, when I found out I had a positive test the FS told me I only have to continue for another 3 weeks. I really need to find out why he would change the length of time I have to take it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disappointing news today, only one embryo is genetically ok for ET today. Fingers crossed that they Do the ET and thst it sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Disappointing news today, only one embryo is genetically ok for ET today. Fingers crossed that they Do the ET and thst it sticks
    Remember, it only takes one ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kd I would just call the doc and talk to him.

littlesunflowers - it seems to be standard protocol to give progesterone to everyone for 15 days following egg collection and some people stay on it longer depending on their past tests and issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bettie I had the same thing happen to me fingers crossed for our little miracles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just a quick one. The amount and frequency that you are required to take the progesterone is dependent on you BT results. I stopped straight after my BFP as my levels were over 500. They will continue to monitor your levels until your placenta takes over production.
    Bettie - My son is proof that you only need one. I only had 2 follies and one resulting embryo, but he was a sticky one. Good luck :-)