Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news KD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Well HCG was 17, most probably left over pregnyl... Still need to have a repeat BT on Friday. All the wait and bad news are slowly killing me.
    Hope you girls are getting better news.
    Hi Lillaa

I bet your baby is still growing, positive positive positive

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

Lillaa  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The power of positive thinking ladies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1morethanks View Post
    HI Bettie how did ur ER go? i had it 1wk half ago, wasnt that bad but yes im a big brekky eater so fasting was hard hey..ull prob sleep all afternoon *hoots ur in same positoin as me but u have a 2 day longer wait, sux hey..i find out if i get a BFP on Wed June 26, i have blood test in morning then nurse rings me at 3pm! cant belive she gives me a time!!! aagh, itll be like biggest countdown of my life, so tempted to do a hpt, had headaches, sore boobs, cramping etc but all that could be frm that horrible progesterone cream..eew! fingers crossed (but not legs haha) and positive thoughts and sending lots of love to you girls ttc out there .. mwah..so nice to share your storied, good ones and bad ones

Im not sure if I've missed it on the thread but 1morethank- how did you go today? Did you get you BFP???

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kd! Wonderful news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, has been reading all your posts and finding the sense of community so strong, it's so encouraging. Has only recently joined the forum and trying to get my head around all the acronyms. Congrats to all the BFPs.
    I'm now d5pd5t and 1 week away from my BT . Was actually geared for a d3t but the fs couldn't get through so had to go back 2 days later for ET under anaesthetic again. So far not feeling any different to usual so not sure it took. I think I did have implantation bleed 2 days ago. So trying to stay positive and occupied during the 2WW. Thinking of doing hpt but after last month's fiasco, has decided to just wait for BT. Any tips on keeping busy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Jem you get your BFP! As for tips on the TWW Ive yet to through one "officially" but finding a new hobby seems to help, mine was trying to find new furniture for our new house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good idea considering we'll be moving to our new house in the coming weeks. That's my first difficult birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KD woot woot!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JemB I'm moving as well in the next month was hoping I'd be in sooner before the morning sickness kicked in!!!!

Just had my follow up BT to make sure my peanut is still alive and thriving here we go with that horrible 5 hr wait for that phone call!!! Still have another 2 of these to go then I get to see peanuts heartbeat if all goes well